Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Lian
  • 1 Post By etah

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Real Madrid CF Top Eleven Challenge - Full-Time!

1.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #1
    Administrator

[Official] Real Madrid CF Top Eleven Challenge - Full-Time!

[Official] Real Madrid CF Top Eleven Challenge - Full-Time!-wn_.jpg

Hi Managers!

Real Madrid CF Top Eleven Challenge is ON! Grab a victory in European capitals to earn the right to play Real Madrid and collect amazing rewards! Good luck!
    xao likes this.

[Official] Real Madrid CF Top Eleven Challenge - Full-Time!-d9f09b25-6f87-471a-8ec2-2e0378fea2d8.jpg

Dusted in one go.

You guys are true mfs though. You implemented the KOK just because you are following the forum. Damn mfs. You will make me spend in any way.

Rookie
    how do i beat seine fc on level 7? any help with formations?
    xao likes this.

I lost at level 7 as well. Will use my 2nd free entry closer to event end after i raise my quality. Got a 7 star AMC at stage 4, he will be joining my starting lineup. Never got the best possible quality from event prizes before so am mighty pleased about it.

Addicted
    I also think level 7 is the most dificult, i'ce overcomed it playing with 3MC ou two DMC, good luck for you all.

This is the most idiotic, meaningless and monotonous event. All these matches are programmed, so there are no tactics, formations, tips. There is one solution, click the "play" button until you win or until the tokens run out. The team starts playing normally only after you spend 60 tokens. I don't even watch the matches, I just click "join again" until they win.
    If the game "decided" that you will lose, you will lose.
    Sorry for the English. This is google translate.