Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By JohnnyEye
  • 1 Post By Steppenwolf

Thread: Training bonuses

Training bonuses

So I used to do the training technique: Warm-up(2x), skill drill(2x), Video analysis(2x) because it was very effective a few months ago and it was apparently changed in an update. Since then I changed between warm-up and stretch and it's doing kinda well.
    What I wanted to know is if there is another set of drills that also allows me to get the bonuses really fast without losing much condition. ty in advance.

If your team training bonus is at 40% already, you could do below as daily basis
    1. Whole team - 2 x warm up, 2 x skill drill, 2 x video with 2X bonus(watching ads)
    2. First line-up - warm up, skill drill , video , skill drill (dont know the order matters yet) with 2X bonus
    First line-up will reach 10% individual tp with only 7.5% condition
    3. Train Subs and Reserves with whatever drills you like to fill up team training bonus(you would need at least 8players with 4 defending and 4 attacking positions)

Quote Originally Posted by kyankyan123 View Post
    If your team training bonus is at 40% already, you could do below as daily basis

2. First line-up - warm up, skill drill , video , skill drill (dont know the order matters yet) with 2X bonus
    )
    So 2x skill drill? And what about 5th/6th drill? Or its enough?

Odoslané z YAL-L21 pomocou Tapatalku

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Martim Borrêgo View Post
    So I used to do the training technique: Warm-up(2x), skill drill(2x), Video analysis(2x) because it was very effective a few months ago and it was apparently changed in an update. Since then I changed between warm-up and stretch and it's doing kinda well.
    What I wanted to know is if there is another set of drills that also allows me to get the bonuses really fast without losing much condition. ty in advance.
    Hi, i also noticed some changes in training drills a while back, so basically i go like this now:

1st training drill: train whole squad: warm up, skill drill, pass,go and shoot, piggy in the middle, video analysis, stretch (watch video ad for training x2)
    2nd training drill: train whole squad: repeat 1st training drill with video ad
    3rd training drill: depending on your starting 11 “only train subs and reserves” : warm up, warm up, piggy in the middle, video analysis, pass, go and shoot, pass, go and shoot (without x2 training)

Hope this helps, you will have your team at 40% every day with these drills. Goodluck
    Altiplano likes this.

VIP
    I use the same training for bonuses, from the beginning and nothing has changed since then...
    jarharnamme likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by miloskollarik View Post
    So 2x skill drill? And what about 5th/6th drill? Or its enough?

Odoslané z YAL-L21 pomocou Tapatalku
    Only above 4 drills are enough for 2nd training to reach 10% individual TP and overall these will only cost your first line-up 7.5% condition.
    I tried other drills but these might be best drill sets to reach 40% team bonuses with least condition cost of your first line-up.

Training bonuses-train.jpg
    use this training drill with x2 ads and you only need to do twice per day and every player and your team bonus will go to max just by this training x2 easy peasy no need for 3rd drill
    Last edited by jarharnamme; 11-25-2021 at 12:52 PM.

VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by jarharnamme View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	train.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	100.1 KB 
ID:	138601
    use this training drill with x2 ads and you only need to do twice per day and every player and your team bonus will go to max just by this training x2 easy peasy no need for 3rd drill
    No piggy and 2x video analysis at the end...