Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: who is still in the cup!

Rookie
    im still in the cup. had to win away from home after a draw in the home game. 3-0 win puts me in the quarters. im level 4 but opponents are all pretty muh level 5-6. Eagle FC

This is my cup record 3 seasons BEFORE/AFTER Cup Format Change.

Winners
    Winners
    Winners
    ======FORMAT CHANGE======
    Qualifying
    Preliminary
    Preliminary

No need to work out just what I think of the format change... Just gone completely against my token buying team with having to play teams of similar or better quality than my team AND face active managers of a higher level than me that can strengthen their team for peanuts.

On the other hand my second account non-token buying team Troll City are still in the cup in the Quarter-Finals this season. So this cup format suits the non-token buyers on the older servers that are middle of the road teams.

Anyone thats the highest level on the server then the heaviest of token buyers will often win the Cup.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Apprentice
    lvl 5 still in the cup very hard one. most of the teams lvl 7 a few 6.

I'm still in and through to qtr's with my Level 3 team, been up against level 5s in every round so far, but being a minor token buyer I've managed to get a winning side together.
    I still think that the early rounds of the cup should be against 'same level teams' to give more of the lower level teams an opportunity to progress a bit further (maintain interest in T11) and then introduce the higher level teams further in after first couple of rounds.
    I've been lucky, but I'd soon lose interest if I kept getting knocked out in the first/early rounds.
    Watford Boys FC
    Season 1 - League Champions
    Cup Winners

Season 2 - League Champions
    Champions League Winners

Season 3 - League Champions
    Champions League Winners
    Cup Runners Up

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    I lost against 3 stars team (with few 4 stars players), both games... but is ok we will focus on CL.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12