Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: who is still in the cup!

Apprentice

who is still in the cup!

hey everyone!! i didnt expect to be in the cup still.... im lashawn FC anyone has played me or is in the cup with me in it

Apprentice
    Well i'm still in the cup, was lucky till now, won 3-0 away in my last game but don't get me wrong, I HATE this format.

Apprentice
    what is your team's name....

Apprentice
    My team is Liverpool but i don't think we're in the same cup, i'm level 9 now.

L2 here...Jklm FC...im still in the cup & cl ...

Apprentice
    still breathing in the cup,had to defeat one opponent in penalty shootout and another one in extra time..

I'm still in the cup! Closest match so far was my last one. I won 3-1 as the away team (still not sure how it works but I know that its good to win when your the away team) I have a league game 40 minutes after my cup game and I'm holding the league game as more important so I'm playing my back ups with defense in mind. Would be nice to place high in my first cup though.

Dreamer
    Yeah, I'm still in the Cup, but after going through 3 5-level teams (I'm at 4) I finally met a 7-level one and got beat 0:4 at home. I thought I stood a chance, since our team quality is about the same, but his first team is way better than mine ... tonight is the 2nd leg, but it's mission impossible to turn that one around.

I'm Level 6 and I drew my Cup first leg 1-1 and my match is at 12 tonight. He's got a stronger squad than me and he has multiple accounts for extra possession. This is the furthest I've got in the Cup as I've had problems getting past scouts.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Narf View Post
    Yeah, I'm still in the Cup, but after going through 3 5-level teams (I'm at 4) I finally met a 7-level one and got beat 0:4 at home. I thought I stood a chance, since our team quality is about the same, but his first team is way better than mine ... tonight is the 2nd leg, but it's mission impossible to turn that one around.
    Oh, I'm so ****ing mad right now ... I was leading 0:3 at half time, got the 4th goal and just when I was either about to score or go into extra time, the opposite team scored for 1:4 in their third attack for the whole game ... aggregate 5:4 in their advantage. And all of that happened while I was trying to figure out why I can't find my second best striker to got in as a substitute - a great moment to learn why there are 7 "SX" spots and the rest of the players are just marked as "RES" ...

Honestly, I would've been in better mood if I lost the game - that was expected.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast