Thread: What's the deal with the ads?

What's the deal with the ads?

I watched on friday 35+ ads so I thought maybe it was a bug because I usually can watch 25 or 30 ads in a day. The next day I could not watch a single ad and for the last few days I can only watch 5-10 in a row and then I have to wait for a few hours before I can watch again. As you can imagine, I can't get to the maximum of 25-30 per day because I also have a life and my player progression has slowed down. What's the deal with this, is it just because Nordeus wants us to spend more money on the game?

Rookie
    i also experience this with one of my account, cant watch ads since i update the game. they want us to spend more money and time, waiting those ads is consuming my time... gezz

I think ads are necessary for earning to the Game Developer. might be it's due to server issue. I suggest you to wait for week I will get fixed automatically.

Addicted
    I still can't watch ads!!! And I tried three different items to log in --- two different phones and one tablet, and YET THE AD KEPT DISAPPEAR AT THE END AND NO REWARD!!

Now the problem has evolved and I experience the same thing as redsnoopy said above. Many times (not always) I watch the full ad and don't get the reward. This ad situation has made me lose interest in the game and I'm thinking to give up after this season. Well done Nordeus!!
    Ps. I haven't bought anything in the game for at least a year so these tricks to make players spend more don't really work.