Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By United2019

Thread: “Top11, brought to you by McDonalds”

Banned

“Top11, brought to you by McDonalds”

All I seem to get is ads by McDonalds. And about a third of the time, they freeze the game and I don’t get the reward or boost. By my count, Top11 owes me 50 boosts for ads I watched but received no reward boost. Nordeus, please refund my team 50 green boosts. Thank you.

Try clearing the cache on your device. Sometimes reinstalling the game helps too. If all else fails, You should send a ticket to Support. They will check your account to ensure there are no issues.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by United2019 View Post
    All I seem to get is ads by McDonalds. And about a third of the time, they freeze the game and I don’t get the reward or boost. By my count, Top11 owes me 50 boosts for ads I watched but received no reward boost. Nordeus, please refund my team 50 green boosts. Thank you.
    Report the issue to the support please

FORM LINK

Banned
    Khris, all I ever get from “support” is a bunch of lame excuses, player shaming like I’m the one who has done something wrong, and stupid advice from “support bots” that go something like, “clean your cache” or “reinstall the game.” Support is always impotent and worthless. How about FIX WHAT IS WRONG WITH THE GAME, MAYBE.
    Altiplano likes this.