Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Draw manipulation

Draw manipulation

It seems, draw manipulation is the only way to win, excepted paying.
    I'm posting the team composition of a guys that won at least the last 4 leagues.
    Always the same strategy.... he keeps 10 strong player at the beginning of the season. All the other are 1% to reduce the mean force.
    Then, after the third day he buys a couple of other 110% 120% players and increase the force of his best team from around 100% to 110% / 115%.
    Absurd......
    Nordeus, you don't need a Nasa or Cern algorithm to avoid draw manipulation.
    I've already told it in a previous post. Do not consider the team force al the first day of the season, but the maximum force of the previous season!!!

Have we some hope to introduce league level as for association?? Current continuously increasing levels without relegation is absurd.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Draw manipulation-clipboard01.jpg   Draw manipulation-clipboard02.jpg  
    ongcaosuhunghien likes this.

People have been manipulating the League draws for years. And will continue to do so. In higher levels it’s the only way to avoid the 150%+ teams.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

This is caused by the stupid league structure.
    Migrate to a structure more similar to the association with promotion and relegation and in some months 150%+ teams will remain in the top premiere league.
    This will be more similar to reality and will avoid also the boring situation to meet always the same opponents months after months.
    Association and Friendly championship are becoming for me the only reasons to stay in the game.
    maloukees likes this.

Addicted
    Completely agree with maurizio. League system must change. And association structure could be a nice way to go.

You have complained about the draw system. Nords have removed the Top Scorer Challenge.

Besides, as I mentioned before, Nords do not have the courage to conduct it, hence they too know the ones, who were complaining with respect to the exploits, were the ones quit the game soon after the alterations, by complaining again with regards to the Nords’ actions. lol

Whilst, the great exploiters remained too long until this year.

Edit: They have pushed the TS Challenge later.
    Last edited by Vuslanot; 12-07-2021 at 05:42 PM.

Comparison of two league of the same level.
    This is mine. I'm 107%.... it's seems this month will be difficult to stay in the first 8. As usual there are 4 / 5 teams that will loose almost any match.
    118.8% 114% 113.9% 113.3% 112% 111.4% 110.8% 107% 104% 94.5% 92.9% 90.4% 89.5% 77%

This is the league of the draw manipulator I talked about in my first post. He is 102.2% (already the strongest without buying anything). He could play with closed eyes this month... he is also in Diamond league so he could store a treasure of 150 token
    102.2% 99.5% 96.7% 96% 90.7% 89% 86.6% 85% 80.9% 76.7% 75.9% 75.6% 72.6% 70.7%

No other words about draws.

VIP
    You complaining about the draw?

Draw manipulation-1hrrrrrrrrrr.jpg

Let's talk about draws a little more. I posted 2 weeks ago draws of asso's. Last season my asso was at ultimate division.
    We have 5 members. In every single draw there was at least one 9star assosiation that the others had to face.
    First week we had one 9*, second week we had three 9*, third week and fourth week two 9*. Ofcourse our asso wasn't a 9 star, neither 8 or 7, we were only a 5 star assosiation. I reported this and the feedback was that i have to be competitive,
    the draws are against equal teams and i must learn to face difficult opponents.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizla View Post
    Let's talk about draws a little more. I posted 2 weeks ago draws of asso's. Last season my asso was at ultimate division.
    We have 5 members. In every single draw there was at least one 9star assosiation that the others had to face.
    First week we had one 9*, second week we had three 9*, third week and fourth week two 9*. Ofcourse our asso wasn't a 9 star, neither 8 or 7, we were only a 5 star assosiation. I reported this and the feedback was that i have to be competitive,
    the draws are against equal teams and i must learn to face difficult opponents.
    We all have to learn sooner or later that Ultimate level is for the heavily money-padded teams. No amount of league manipulation, mutants creation, tanking, training or strategy are going to beat those teams. Diamond level is the maximum level for real teams and strategy.
    Vuslanot likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by redsnoopy View Post
    We all have to learn sooner or later that Ultimate level is for the heavily money-padded teams. No amount of league manipulation, mutants creation, tanking, training or strategy are going to beat those teams. Diamond level is the maximum level for real teams and strategy.
    If only they may affiliate though. I have never seen a full of whales association excluding the top 100. Plus, I imagine more likely the whales with exploiting techniques can survive there and it’s blatant many players have quit the game this year since many are seeking for a player in their association who are in the ultimate division.

If any interested in Ultimate Division associations, we have two. If you have 3x multiplier, your overall quality varies from 115% to 130%, have well trained players and meet the tactical demands, always active. Find me on Facebook or pm.

I never thought even I could be one of those agents who unite the players. lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast