Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Draw manipulation

Apprentice
    Manipulation will always exist, unless nord fix the minus skill and drawing system.

Quote Originally Posted by Flow View Post
    Manipulation will always exist, unless nord fix the minus skill and drawing system.
    Not sure about this.
    If Nordeus would consider the maximum force of the top 11 players reached in the previous season, you could not manipulate.
    But of course draw manipolation means sell and buy players and avoid it is against Nordeus' interest.

Addicted
    If you raise you own barriers and blame other and the system for loosing you'll nevel excel in the game that's for sure!

Be positive, work hard, and learn, then you'll make it!

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by maurizio2208 View Post
    Not sure about this.
    If Nordeus would consider the maximum force of the top 11 players reached in the previous season, you could not manipulate.
    But of course draw manipolation means sell and buy players and avoid it is against Nordeus' interest.
    yes, buy and sell players is unavoidable, but fielding minus skill player have more impact and effective in making your team low as low as possible, and nords can fix it. i can see from your SS, they have some minus players and use them.
    or limiting buy and sell just like what their did with negotiations? effective? no, people still doing what nordeus want to stop, its their choice ,if they want to fix it, if they dont want, i dont have problem. i go with whatever condition.
    Last edited by Flow; 12-09-2021 at 09:18 PM.

If they don’t allow negative players, i wont bother wasting greens training and maintaining 9 star attackers anymore. We don’t need 9 star attackers to win. Will stop using personal trainers on older defenders as well. It will be forcing us to limit spending. Don’t think it is a good idea to allow bottom feeder inactive clubs and bots to win more trophies than semi-active and active clubs.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by maurizio2208 View Post
    Comparison of two league of the same level.
    This is mine. I'm 107%.... it's seems this month will be difficult to stay in the first 8. As usual there are 4 / 5 teams that will loose almost any match.
    118.8% 114% 113.9% 113.3% 112% 111.4% 110.8% 107% 104% 94.5% 92.9% 90.4% 89.5% 77%

This is the league of the draw manipulator I talked about in my first post. He is 102.2% (already the strongest without buying anything). He could play with closed eyes this month... he is also in Diamond league so he could store a treasure of 150 token
    102.2% 99.5% 96.7% 96% 90.7% 89% 86.6% 85% 80.9% 76.7% 75.9% 75.6% 72.6% 70.7%

No other words about draws.
    Bro that's a pretty even league lol... Even in EPL there's teams that will basically lose every match... You're league structure is pretty even keeled

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Rizla View Post
    Let's talk about draws a little more. I posted 2 weeks ago draws of asso's. Last season my asso was at ultimate division.
    We have 5 members. In every single draw there was at least one 9star assosiation that the others had to face.
    First week we had one 9*, second week we had three 9*, third week and fourth week two 9*. Ofcourse our asso wasn't a 9 star, neither 8 or 7, we were only a 5 star assosiation. I reported this and the feedback was that i have to be competitive,
    the draws are against equal teams and i must learn to face difficult opponents.
    Just experienced the same over the weekend. 2 associations with full teams of 9 stars. Best to play with 4-5 players if your associations are full 9 stars. Easy matchups await. For the rest of us, best to play with 6 players. Lower probability of these kinda lobsided draws
    Last edited by EastsiderSG; 12-14-2021 at 02:38 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12