Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] King of Kings: Winter Throne Full-Time!

Addicted
    I did not de revive the 5 token reward for qualifying 1st over the two days.

Apprentice
    I was worried that the second round of king of kings starts tomorrow, well won !! I think it will be without me, between the league matches, the Champions League cup and associations, I will not spend the Christmas holidays in front of my smartphone for I still think ridiculous rewards. Too bad because I really need boosters to improve my team, but this is too much !!!

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Francois Mourocq View Post
    King of Kings ends this morning, it's time to take stock of this event. Only 2 active teams out of 10 astonishing? no when you see the ridiculous rewards, why spend so much time for so little gain. So Nordeus please increase the rewards and maybe more teams will participate. I hope that the second part of the event will not start until next Monday, because again we risk having little team during the holidays otherwise. I know you want us to spend money, but the rewards are ridiculous compared to the time spent.
    not to mention they dont know their own rules, it is comedy how they hard convince us we dont know what we see

Addicted
    Why can’t I make more than 3 substitutions in the event match? Did you forget to implement your own rule change that was made so long ago?

[Official] King of Kings: Winter Throne Full-Time!-9e7927c2-f2cd-42ca-a799-d45deb7ad942.jpg

Totally agree. The balancing is way off. My group has players high as 147% and low as 97% in the 2nd round. Why have events that are so unfair?

What's the latest you can play a match? Can we play one minute before the tournament ends?

Quote Originally Posted by Horcrux View Post
    What's the latest you can play a match? Can we play one minute before the tournament ends?
    For me 20 seconds before end was working as well the other day.

Apprentice
    I am in the fight for one of the 3 first places, but I wonder if the first place is really interesting because the player will lose 20% in 4 days. We should know if he is a 7 or 9 star player? and age.

Another 124% player as always...
    I bet no one, who wins this event, can use the 124 player.. If you are under 124 quality, you will have no chance to win the event in the first place.

I got this btw...

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6000 using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast