Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] King of Kings: Winter Throne Full-Time!

1.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #1
    Administrator

[Official] King of Kings: Winter Throne Full-Time!

[Official] King of Kings: Winter Throne Full-Time!-wn_-3-.jpg

The King of Kings: Winter Throne Finals have wrapped up.

How far in the challenge have you progressed? Share your results below!
    SausyFC likes this.

Addicted
    Oh no, not a 3-phase King of Kings event again!

Nordeus doesn't let us rest on christmas holiday..
    jarharnamme likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    Nordeus doesn't let us rest on christmas holiday..
    Yeah, I prefer a normal giveaway for holiday or simple event that doesn't need u to login every 2hrs to challenge other managers.
    That's unfair to manager who wants to spend their time away from games during holiday compared to manager who don't celebrate it
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

Never going to play or spend anything on the events anymore. I am totally fed up with the scripts.

What’s to point of having a 7* team if I cannot even beat a 4* team or can hardly beat them may I ask…

Better manipulating the vs. bots events and got the tokens and have my pleasure, and will pass the achievements.

Addicted
    just to clear this out, it says only chalenging manager is presented, chalenged team has extra def bonus, so how than home/chalanged manager is there when you look on fans??? giving possesion bonus? what about that rules who is presented and who is not
    Sinany03 likes this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by drazen vtc View Post
    just to clear this out, it says only chalenging manager is presented, chalenged team has extra def bonus, so how than home/chalanged manager is there when you look on fans??? giving possesion bonus? what about that rules who is presented and who is not
    Agreed! How are we going to compete against stronger teams when they have a defensive AND POSSESION bonus? And looks like they removed in-match bonuses, too (I can’t add a screenshot for some reason).

Addicted
    And no changes can be made during live match?? What the hell?

[Official] King of Kings: Winter Throne Full-Time!-8f9cd4b1-96de-43f2-a071-3f6d42f90387.jpg

Now, you have made me forget all of your bull****s.
    Last edited by Vuslanot; 12-21-2021 at 03:43 AM.
    Der_Ryan_M and Sinany03 like this.

Apprentice
    King of Kings ends this morning, it's time to take stock of this event. Only 2 active teams out of 10 astonishing? no when you see the ridiculous rewards, why spend so much time for so little gain. So Nordeus please increase the rewards and maybe more teams will participate. I hope that the second part of the event will not start until next Monday, because again we risk having little team during the holidays otherwise. I know you want us to spend money, but the rewards are ridiculous compared to the time spent.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast