Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By GoDenjoGo

Thread: How?

Rookie

How?

Can someone explain me what is going wrong here and how to explain it? I had to go into extra time against this opponent in the King of the Hill event. Not only that the draw is, as always, totally unbalanced. No, the engine is totally destroyed. I ask for an explanation.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails How?-image0.jpg   How?-image1.jpg  
    Vuslanot likes this.

Lol They definitely set the engine again. Whenever they implement a huge event like this, they do it.

Today, I draw against a 5*, could hardly beat two 4* and one 5*. One of them was a league game.

Rookie
    Really unbelievable..

Addicted
    it will be nice if we can see image on smartphone forum

Quote Originally Posted by Vuslanot View Post
    Lol They definitely set the engine again. Whenever they implement a huge event like this, they do it.

Today, I draw against a 5*, could hardly beat two 4* and one 5*. One of them was a league game.
    meh, during this event i usually scout the opponent in the group before i start challenging them.
    the funny thing is i can win big against % similar with mine but can hardly win big against half % from mine.
    hence in GD the lower % beats me to it, but when he finally challenge me he lose so all in all i won in the trophy counts while the lower % guy win the GD.
    probably nodeus tweak it to give advantage to lower % if higher % isn't active in event

Quote Originally Posted by drazen vtc View Post
    it will be nice if we can see image on smartphone forum
    well i usually switch it to desktop mode view, it's painful to eyes but definitely better in terms of viewing image, can view new posts etc
    Last edited by jarharnamme; 12-20-2021 at 11:48 PM.