Thread: Do All level players still fire up?

Apprentice

Do All level players still fire up?

Hi All
    had a few lower level 4/5/6 star players go up a level but not 'go on fire'. Has something changed or is it a bug?
    Cheers
    Dave
    Golden Lion FC
    Level 99

Rookie
    were they on poor morale?

Apprentice
    No think the last one was good morale and still is

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by davewootton1964 View Post
    No think the last one was good morale and still is
    maybe its no fire if under 4 stars. i got on fire for 5 star, r6 star, 7 star.

Apprentice
    As in every thing in this game, they plan on screwing on that too. They will fire up most your squad before your starters but before your starters, they will fire up your bench. Why would a squad member who has not played all season be on fire? It is not realistic though they claim the game is. What they want you to do is buy booster packs to buy more fire packs, not to help you improve your starters but to have an inspired bench and squad but also in hope you will buy the next booster pack. I learned along time ago you never get the best you get the worse such as 7 or 8 star player. Always the seven. Spend money on your best academy player, he is not a fast trainer, and usually not a good trainer. I enjoy the game and I must enjoy the poor support system and their beating me out of money because I am still here.

Rookie
    the winter firestarter was O.P tho 8/11 of my starting lineup was on fire xD