Thread: So many expensive offers pop ups lately

So many expensive offers pop ups lately

The game has really become a sell-out now, with another "sale" offer every day in the game and these offers appearing everywhere.
    Starting with boost lab whenever I train bonuses, now with hot shot and play style offers pop up everytime I enter the app. Then we always have these very expensive 50-100€ betting offers when 2 teams play in real life?
    I have nothing against a few offers, like a cosmetic set for a few € on sale, but it has become so much lately with all the additions.
    Most of these offers I can't imagine many people buying them. A single Playstyle for 20€?

I am still waiting for the 5€ offer for a random playstyle, which we had last season. Is there any chance we will see this again? I am not against spending money in the game, as for the sponsor or other small things. But it has to be reasonable.
    Most offers appear only to very big spenders and we still get so many pop ups.

Addicted
    Especially when those playstyles are so questionable. You mostly pay for the cat in the bag.
    And yes, these offers are very annoying because when you close them they appear again and again

Addicted
    Completely agree. The offer pop-ups on the bottom right of the screen are SO ANNOYING! Please stop it.

Rookie
    if people are stupid enough to pay these offers then let them and yes they are getting over excessive.the playing styles are dubious to say the least and now we have the hot shots which in my view has nothing to do with a football game other than a trick to get people to part with money for like i said a dubious playing style

Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    The game has really become a sell-out now, with another "sale" offer every day in the game and these offers appearing everywhere.
    Starting with boost lab whenever I train bonuses, now with hot shot and play style offers pop up everytime I enter the app. Then we always have these very expensive 50-100€ betting offers when 2 teams play in real life?
    I have nothing against a few offers, like a cosmetic set for a few € on sale, but it has become so much lately with all the additions.
    Most of these offers I can't imagine many people buying them. A single Playstyle for 20€?

I am still waiting for the 5€ offer for a random playstyle, which we had last season. Is there any chance we will see this again? I am not against spending money in the game, as for the sponsor or other small things. But it has to be reasonable.
    Most offers appear only to very big spenders and we still get so many pop ups.
    Here I'm agree and thats why i suggested a less invasive pop up displaying... or too, the friendlies notifications can be added un the upper black bar with a slide where to see the current active games and join them...
    I reported it by myseld as IMO the application looks like Las Vegas right now with such amount of banners and lights.
    Last edited by khris; 01-21-2022 at 02:25 PM.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Here I'm agree and thats why i suggested a less invasive pop up displaying... or too, the friendlies notifications can be added un the upper black bar with a slide where to see the current active games and join them...
    I reported it by myseld as IMO the application looks like Las Vegas right now with such amount of banners and lights.
    Here’s a compromise suggestion: only show 1 pop-up that looks like a plural version of the one in below screenshot, as in “We have special offers for you…”

So many expensive offers pop ups lately-cadb75f0-002e-4b6b-8be1-cc235947badf.jpg

And that’s it. This way, Nordeus promotes its offers and we don’t get over-annoyed by the never ending pop-ups on the screen.