Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By iansyorkcityfc3

Thread: 2D animation...

VIP

2D animation...

Top Eleven 2D animation is the most stupid thing in the history of gaming... As top dog, just played a game against the bottom team in the League... 11 highlights in the first half, 9 of them were opponent's "attacks", only 2 for my team, FK and a blocked shot... And if you look at the stats, only 3 chances for opponent, none on target, while my team chances/on target were 8-4... My team was outplaying opponent, according to players' ratings and stats, yet, score was only 1-0, with only 2 highlights for my team... Of course, opponent scored from the first shot on target, a header of a player with heading at 85%, after a corner taken by DC... Why I'm not surprised...

Too many stupid highlights in this game... Player movement is ridiculous, with or without ball... 8*-9* players making idiotic decisions when it comes to passing... So many stupid corners where attackers are nowhere near to reach the ball... 3-4 times per game attackers are hugging opponent's goalkeepers in 1 on 1 situations, instead of shooting... Btw, what the hell formation has to do with players' positioning in the box when corners are taken?????????? If you play without a striker, there is no one in the central part of the box, ffs... One of the most stupid highlights is free kick from the side... Defenders are stuck like stumps in one place, while attackers are buzzing like bees...

2D animation...-1haaaaaaa.jpg
    2D animation...-1haaaaaaaa.jpg
    2D animation...-1haaaaaaaaa.jpg
    2D animation...-1haaaaaaaaaa.jpg

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Steppenwolf View Post
    Top Eleven 2D animation is the most stupid thing in the history of gaming... As top dog, just played a game against the bottom team in the League... 11 highlights in the first half, 9 of them were opponent's "attacks", only 2 for my team, FK and a blocked shot... And if you look at the stats, only 3 chances for opponent, none on target, while my team chances/on target were 8-4... My team was outplaying opponent, according to players' ratings and stats, yet, score was only 1-0, with only 2 highlights for my team... Of course, opponent scored from the first shot on target, a header of a player with heading at 85%, after a corner taken by DC... Why I'm not surprised...

Too many stupid highlights in this game... Player movement is ridiculous, with or without ball... 8*-9* players making idiotic decisions when it comes to passing... So many stupid corners where attackers are nowhere near to reach the ball... 3-4 times per game attackers are hugging opponent's goalkeepers in 1 on 1 situations, instead of shooting... Btw, what the hell formation has to do with players' positioning in the box when corners are taken?????????? If you play without a striker, there is no one in the central part of the box, ffs... One of the most stupid highlights is free kick from the side... Defenders are stuck like stumps in one place, while attackers are buzzing like bees...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1haaaaaaa.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	87.3 KB 
ID:	138855

Name:	1haaaaaaaa.jpg 
Size:	94.0 KB 
ID:	138856

Name:	1haaaaaaaaa.jpg 
Size:	87.4 KB 
ID:	138857

Name:	1haaaaaaaaaa.jpg 
Size:	87.3 KB 
ID:	138858
    is it not always a case when you score 4 quick goals in the match suddenly all the animation shows is the oppos attacks. in fact i remember one match were i was winning easily then watched the oppo get corner after corner until they finally scored yet the stats showed they had no corners at all !!!!!!!
    Steppenwolf likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by iansyorkcityfc3 View Post
    is it not always a case when you score 4 quick goals in the match suddenly all the animation shows is the oppos attacks. in fact i remember one match were i was winning easily then watched the oppo get corner after corner until they finally scored yet the stats showed they had no corners at all !!!!!!!
    probably a bug?
    idk but i think freekicks from side are like 75-25 chance maybe?