Results 1 to 8 of 8
Like Tree5Likes
  • 5 Post By Timmy Tee

Thread: OTT Ads and offers

  1. #1
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    370

    Angry OTT Ads and offers

    I'm finding the increasing number of offers and promotions in the game incredibly annoying. Every time you open the app or load it on a PC, it's a non-stop barrage of pop-ups and whatever you call the things that come out of the corner.

    "One time offer" yeah, right, until the next almost identical one-time offer...

    At times, it is hard to get to a feature in the game because these ads are in the way, or they fly out just as you are about to tap on another feature

    I fully understand that Nordeus has staff to pay, requires sales to keep on developing the game, etc. But is bombarding and frustrating your clients the right way to go about it? To me, they are excessive and are verging on making the game unplayable.

    I suppose while we still have the ridiculous DAILY PLAYER "offer", anything else seems reasonable.
    Der_Ryan_M, milpol, efc123 and 2 others like this.

  2. #2
    Addicted jarharnamme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    not found
    Posts
    502
    agree! and i think yesterday they add 8 new offers (judging from 8number tagged on the tokens icon on uppermenu) so then we all have like 8 pop ups whenever we open top11. that's fukin ridiculous! is it your idea or take-two interactive idea? no need to push the ads down our throats, post it on the front page enough. the pop-ups is fukin annoying!

  3. #3
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    370
    I just opened the app, I counted 10 fly-outs and 1 pop-up.
    "Don't miss this opportunity..."

    And if the app drops the connection, which it does frequently, it starts the process again!

  4. #4
    Addicted jarharnamme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    not found
    Posts
    502


    yeah..what a joke. this 1 i record only shows 7popup, and that's after i click to close it. if i didnt click close, it might take more than a minute for all the popups to ended. thefuk?

  5. #5
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    481
    Marketing employees failed a lot. Could it be that take - two interactions or whatever they are, are responsible for this mess?
    I entered top eleven and switched to new tab in browser - i hear pim pim pim pim .
    No, really someone wants to annoy us with this.

  6. #6
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    370
    Do some training, you'll get the boost lab ones too. Don't miss out on those extra fly-outs!

  7. #7
    Newbie Pokitren's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2022
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by jarharnamme View Post
    agree! and i think yesterday they add 8 new offers (judging from 8number tagged on the tokens icon on uppermenu) so then we all have like 8 pop ups whenever we open top11. that's fukin ridiculous! is it your idea or take-two interactive idea? no need to push the ads down our throats, post it on the front page enough. the pop-ups is fukin annoying!
    It's a calculation that you'll accidentally click not on the "Close" button, but on the advertisement.
    I suppose it would be appropriate to make a paid subscription option to the game that doesn't have ads.
    And then there will be those game-goers who are willing to either pay or watch ads

  8. #8
    Addicted jarharnamme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    not found
    Posts
    502
    Quote Originally Posted by tomu741 View Post
    Marketing employees failed a lot. Could it be that take - two interactions or whatever they are, are responsible for this mess?
    I entered top eleven and switched to new tab in browser - i hear pim pim pim pim .
    No, really someone wants to annoy us with this.
    well ever since take2 bought nodeus they've ramped up the advertising & in-game purchase offers

    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy Tee View Post
    Do some training, you'll get the boost lab ones too. Don't miss out on those extra fly-outs!
    i've already claim the boost labs except for speed bonus i think, maybe that's why my account hasnt popup that 1