Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By NUNO FC

Thread: Ranking

Apprentice

Ranking

Question: If I finish 9th normally I stay on the same level and I don't lose 20%. ??? a friend tells me that I will lose the 20% and stay in the same level.
    On the other hand I know that by being 9th it is possible to reach the higher level to complete the groups.
    Can you confirm the correct version

Addicted
    No, what your friend said is wrong, you lose 20% as you progresse to a more advanced level only, the player quality is the same (the value betwwen brackets () ) the % is that value projected over the level.

Now if you are 9th its probable you won't be promoted but it can happen due to lack of players on a determined level
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

Ranking

Quote Originally Posted by Francois Mourocq View Post
    Question: If I finish 9th normally I stay on the same level and I don't lose 20%. ??? a friend tells me that I will lose the 20% and stay in the same level.
    On the other hand I know that by being 9th it is possible to reach the higher level to complete the groups.
    Can you confirm the correct version
    If you level up by finishing 1-8, your players lose 20%, equivalent to 1*.
    If you finish 9-14 but level up because of a lack of teams to make up a League, then your players lose 20%, equivalent to 1*.
    If you finish 9-14 and do not level up, then your players do not lose 20% and remain the same * rating.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 122
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator