Thread: Bought Mighty Bundle: Will it disappear on the 3rd day (tomorrow)?

Question Bought Mighty Bundle: Will it disappear on the 3rd day (tomorrow)?

Hello everyone,
    Just wanted to ask about these bundles, so I bought one but haven't applied playstyle yet since I would like to sign an academy player (I want to apply that play style on that one) tomorrow, however I'm not sure If this bundle will still be available tomorrow. anyone knows?

Pretty sure YA players use play style coaches. The bundles are for players currently in your squads.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by 1D1C1 View Post
    Pretty sure YA players use play style coaches. The bundles are for players currently in your squads.
    why you even consider buying one these bundles is beyond me, with no back up stats or figures to show just how or what these new play styles are or how effective to do what these playing styles need surely a major overhaul of the game program would be needed don't part with your cash its all fake

Quote Originally Posted by 1D1C1 View Post
    I'm aware of that. Currently that player is not signed and I want to sign him tomorrow. So the question is - will the bundle (already bought) be available to use tomorrow?

Rookie
    Esos paquetes no sirven para los jugadores de academia

Sorry for asking, why wait till tomorrow? If you are doing this for league, just know that Nordeus has already done the quality calculation during season reset (with your YA player included if he is top 14 quality wise). League is a done deal and they are only “announcing” it on the 3rd day, any roster upgrades after season reset has 0 effect on league competition.