Thread: Players' strength...

VIP

Players' strength...

Is it just my impression that players' strength doesn't progress during games and only progress in training? Anyone else noticed this?

Players still gaining as per normal for me

Quote Originally Posted by Steppenwolf View Post
    Is it just my impression that players' strength doesn't progress during games and only progress in training? Anyone else noticed this?
    You mean attribute strength? The physical and mental skills never improve with games, only eventually with man of the match rewards.

Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    You mean attribute strength? The physical and mental skills never improve with games, only eventually with man of the match rewards.
    GK being the only exception for me. Has it always been like this? I didn’t notice but recall physical and mental attributes used to progress from matches.
    Last edited by Sillybq; 02-04-2022 at 03:18 AM.

VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    If this is true, no wonder my starters, who play 2 games per day (and only train lightly, few times) are struggling with P&M attributes...

I experience the same thing. For the past 3 seasons I had only two players who gained attributes from matches and this season I'm down to one player. With the amount of time I invest in the game, this means that only my fastest trainers gain about +20 quality (only through training) in a season and normal trainers gain about +12. Now if some users don't experience this thing and their players gain attributes from matches, I'm wondering if this could be due to the fact that I don't spend any money on the game? 🤔

Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    GK being the only exception for me. Has it always been like this? I didn’t notice but recall physical and mental attributes used to progress from matches.
    For me it has always been like it. I noticed it a lot on my 2nd team where I do not train and use the academy a lot. Players always look like this after a few seasons.

Players' strength...-sdfccccc.jpg

Addicted
    Especially strength and aggression mostly never improve.
    I would say that only fitness and speed are skills that improve in matches in physical tree.