Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven Formation Changes

Balanced flanks (Number of players in roles DL, ML, AML and number of players in roles DR, MR, AMR)

What does that mean? Same number of players on both flanks? (DLs + MLs + AMLs = DRs + MRs + AMRs) Other? Because, I tried to set a formation of one left sided (DL) and 3 right sided (DR, MR, AMR) and it was legal. If this is the case, rule is obsolete, as a result of "At least one player on each side (one in DL, ML, AML, and one in DR, MR, AMR)" and "Maximum one player on all side roles (DL, ML, AML, DR, MR, AMR)".

Quote Originally Posted by Taliyah25 View Post
    Hi Managers,

In order to improve the playing experience, we've made some changes to the possibility to save or use certain unrealistic football formations.

The yellow “!” box Attachment 138973 indicating irregular formation arrangement has now been removed and all the irregular formations will fit under illegal formation indicated by a red “!” box Attachment 138974. Any time a red “!” box appears on the left side of the screen, the formation cannot be saved or applied in Live Match and will need to be changed.

In case you had an irregular arrangement, your lineup has been adjusted to fit the legal formation requirements and all irregular formations saved in the squad setup have now been removed.

When setting up your formation please pay attention to the following rules and make sure to have:
    • Exactly one player in GK position
    • At least one and maximum 3 DCs
    • Minimum 3 players in defence (DCs or DC + DL + DR)
    • At least one player in central defending areas (DC, DMC)
    • At least one player that is playing defensively in the middle (DMC or MC)
    • Minimum 2 players in the middle (DMC, MC, AMC, ML, MR, AMR, AML)
    • Maximum 3 players in MC and ST roles
    • Maximum 2 players in DMC and AMC roles
    • Maximum one player on all side roles (DL, ML, AML, DR, MR, AMR)
    • At least one player in central midfield roles (DMC, MC, AMC)
    • Balanced flanks (Number of players in roles DL, ML, AML and number of players in roles DR, MR, AMR)
    • At least one player that is playing offensively in the middle (MC, AMC)
    • At least one player in attacking areas (AML, AMC, AMR, ST)
    • At least one player in attack (AMC, ST)
    • At least one player on each side (one in DL, ML, AML, and one in DR, MR, AMR)

Check out your starting lineup in the Squad section to make sure your team is ready for the next match.

Best of luck in the upcoming fixtures!

Quote Originally Posted by EastsiderSG View Post
    Good luck to all lazy tankers who don’t login daily. Expecting to see many unwanted surprise promotions lol

Quote Originally Posted by hudai View Post
    have to disagree with the last line. the players pitch position now gives more diverse role as it comes to tactical point of view and managers capability of reading the game play. the old box system limits game.
    The last line has some hidden irony. Since, we can see some very strange formations in the eye which are valid, but quite strange. Test the differences on 4-4-2s.
    Of course, you are right.
    Next could be to make certain pitch positions for each role, but also add rules there, LOL. (Okay, please don't laugh)

Famous
    [Official] Top Eleven Formation Changes-image.jpg

This is still an acceptable formation despite these changes.????????

And this before I bother to play players out of position or play my weaker subs or reserves.

So please, please explain how this hinders "lazy" tankers?

Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	90.8 KB 
ID:	138975

This is still an acceptable formation despite these changes.????????

And this before I bother to play players out of position or play my weaker subs or reserves.

So please, please explain how this hinders "lazy" tankers?
    I was talking about the tankers who had their formations/lineups adjusted due to update and do not realise it as they have not logged in.
    It should only hinder them this season if they do not log in for an extended period.

Yes, i get you. Looks like tanking is still an option but a little tougher since flanks now have someone. I believe even a gk or dc on the flank is better than none for TE
    Last edited by EastsiderSG; 02-18-2022 at 01:48 AM.

Most hated formation 4123 with AML and AMR! Animation puts them in middle of field and game looks like s..t! Second s..t formation is with no ST(aml,amc,amr). Thousands crapy formations so long

Quote Originally Posted by Fotonic View Post
    I can only agree with you, also 3D would be way better.
    Never. 3D is impossible
    PaulG likes this.

Lol 🤣🤣🤣

Impossible is nothing in Football! 😅😜💯

VIP
    So, what happens if someone is playing with DL-DC-DR in the back line, without DMC and DC get a red card? Will engine adjust the formation, if manager is absent?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast