Thread: Playstyle training in Youth Academy

Playstyle training in Youth Academy

Hi,
    I've been wondering... If you train a player with MC and DMC in youth academy to have a random midfield playstyle, do the playstyles have even odds to get picked? Or are the possibilities somehow weigthed?

Wondering this since I have done it I think 4-5 times and every single time my player has ended up with a Regista style and starting to get fed up with it.
    Has anyone else had the "same problem"?

I don't think I've ever had the chance to straight away train a player to an anchor or ball winner, only box-to-box if 6 star or random midfield style if 5 star.

Appreciate your perspectives

Quote Originally Posted by Kohtupora View Post
    Hi,
    I've been wondering... If you train a player with MC and DMC in youth academy to have a random midfield playstyle, do the playstyles have even odds to get picked? Or are the possibilities somehow weigthed?

Wondering this since I have done it I think 4-5 times and every single time my player has ended up with a Regista style and starting to get fed up with it.
    Has anyone else had the "same problem"?

I don't think I've ever had the chance to straight away train a player to an anchor or ball winner, only box-to-box if 6 star or random midfield style if 5 star.

Appreciate your perspectives
    Random, unless it's totally mention that certain playstyle hence why it's cheaper than the training that isn't random.
    And usually they'll give the worse of playstyle.
    The 1st & only time i did it for my DC i get no-nonsense DC, which is worse than stopper/ballplaying DC.

Addicted
    For special abilities (from sponsor), my experience is that I received useless SAs (corner kick for a ST or DMC, penalty kick for a DC, etc) for 2-3 seasons in a row, then useful ones (shadow striker for AMC AMR/L, free kick for AMC/ST etc). It kind of alternates between useful and useless ones in this manner.
    As for playstyles, I don’t have much info about it as I haven’t got it that frequently, but I expect similar pattern if you consistently “buy” random playtyle coaches. And this season’s random midfielder gave my MC/DMC box-to-box.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinany03 View Post
    For special abilities (from sponsor), my experience is that I received useless SAs (corner kick for a ST or DMC, penalty kick for a DC, etc) for 2-3 seasons in a row, then useful ones (shadow striker for AMC AMR/L, free kick for AMC/ST etc). It kind of alternates between useful and useless ones in this manner.
    [...]
    I agree.