Thread: Video ads

Rookie

Video ads

Today, yesterday (and perhaps the day before yesterday I’m no sure) the video ads is not working … I’m playing more than 5 years this is the 1st time I affront this situation… I’m not getting a message like “no ads” but the “cursor” goes round and round constantly… I’m the only one that has this problem?

No, it's been bad for me the last few days. Instead of putting a silly message they might try to fix the problem. I don't have time to sit and wait five minutes or more for an ad that last half a minute at most.

Famous
    More ads fail than play.Video ads-image.jpg

I thought my days of complaining about the piss poor system of ftp adverts was over when I lost the ability to play from my iPad.

But no. The adverts are still FUBAR.

Quote Originally Posted by Nakitsi View Post
    Today, yesterday (and perhaps the day before yesterday I’m no sure) the video ads is not working … I’m playing more than 5 years this is the 1st time I affront this situation… I’m not getting a message like “no ads” but the “cursor” goes round and round constantly… I’m the only one that has this problem?
    Wow you're lucky you have play this game for 5years & only encounter this crappy bugs recently.
    Me and many others have encounter this bugs for few years now.

My guess is that your device is quite latest & shiny hence why it only fails now compare to us commoners that use good enough device for basic smartphone daily use but not good enough to watch ads on Top11!

Welp finally Top11 is so bad now it renders top notch smartphone to finally have bad loadingforever trying to watch ads for boosters.

Rookie
    What is certain is that something has changed in the matter of advertising. What is unacceptable (as always with this company) is that they never say anything specific. I made a ticket with a relevant question and they answered me (as they always do) blah blah blah… What I mean is that every company has the right to change its policy from time to time on an issue - no problem… A serious company, however, when you ask her if something has changed, answers: "Yes, this and that has changed…". Scammer’s answer is: blah blah blah everything is OK blah blah and always everything blah blah was OK bla bla…