Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Question!

Confusing politics and crimes against humanity is the stupidest thing I've ever heard.
    more than 140 nations voted in favor at the UN yesterday. only 5 rogue countries opposed (including Russia and Belarus involved). but keep playing as if nothing had happened.
    And Sorry but politics and sports are not two separate things: Fifa and Uefa already excluded their nation and private club from competition.
    This is not politics. It's diplomacy, common sense and try to do something to stop war.
    Stop war, stop war anywhere and with any mean.
    Altiplano and StarlingCF like this.

VIP
    And I assume that you know exactly what is going in Ukraine and everything about what preceded the war... I expect that you know, also, what is going on in Yemen right now... It's a war there too... Should Nordeus ban, by the same principles, gamers from Saudi Arabia too?
    PaulG likes this.

Famous
    Question!-image.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by StarlingCF View Post
    Why Russian players are not temporarily banned?

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Steppenwolf View Post
    Expecting Nordeus to ban anyone, based on their nationality is pro-Nazi statement... I call Nordeus to lock this thread and forbid any political conversations on the forum.
    it's not politics, it's real and criminal. peace

Addicted
    When you want to fight something wrong you must evoid becoming the worng you intend to fight

Sancions are beeing raised on Russia not on Russians, as I said previouly most of them are victims themselves to the dictatorship regime of Mr. Putin

Many are beeing arested and persecuted for not supporting this stupid war

VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by StarlingCF View Post
    it's not politics, it's real and criminal. peace
    Question!-rezolucija-un-nazi.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Steppenwolf View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rezolucija un nazi.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	31.9 KB 
ID:	139056
    you're joking, right? What's this? Evidence that Russia invaded Ukraine for voting against the resolution?
    are you seeing what happens in Russia? Thousands of arrests among those who protest for peace.
    15 years in prison for anyone who spreads news about the war.
    closed facebook and twitter and in a few days internet. So there will be no need for Nordeus to ban the Russians.
    the only nazi here is you proposing to close the thread: censorship.
    This is the model of society you want
    however I agree that this is not the place for this kind of discussion. Go back to your tons of complaining posts about your match results

Maybe banning users is not the correct way, but Nordeus please donate and make available Ukraine flag and uniform with a beautiful written PEACE so that everybody against this stupid war could wear it

Addicted
    @Steppenwolf : PEACE MAN, PEACE MAN, leave the past behind and live life, enjoy life

VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by maurizio2208 View Post
    you're joking, right? What's this? Evidence that Russia invaded Ukraine for voting against the resolution?
    are you seeing what happens in Russia? Thousands of arrests among those who protest for peace.
    15 years in prison for anyone who spreads news about the war.
    closed facebook and twitter and in a few days internet. So there will be no need for Nordeus to ban the Russians.
    the only nazi here is you proposing to close the thread: censorship.
    This is the model of society you want
    however I agree that this is not the place for this kind of discussion. Go back to your tons of complaining posts about your match results
    I was the one who wanted to end the bullsh*t on a gaming forum... If you want to chat about the war, go to social networks, Twitter or many others... This is not place for it...
    PaulG likes this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast