Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By Alessio Fitch
  • 1 Post By senicro
  • 1 Post By Cliffman

Thread: Top Scorer NO reward !!

Top Scorer NO reward !!

Top Scorer event wasn't on till Today when I could only join the new one, but it wasn't on to claim last season's prize !! So what's up with that??
    senicro and maloukees like this.
    Club: AF Goodfellas - Level 40 - Captain of Goodfellas Mobsters association Platinium

League Winner : 30, Runner-Up: 1

UCL Winner: 17, Finalist: 11

Cup Winner: 18, Finalist: 12

Treble: 10

AF Goodfellas Legend - John Guidetti - 604 games - 1229 goals - 480 assists (retired)

Next Legend in Action - Constantin Budescu - 385 games - 577 goals - 323 assists so far..

ur player retired, so how could he recieve the award...

Same. This is part of their reply:

I would like to inform you that we are aware of the issue and our technical department managed to fix it. If you won the Top Scorer and didn't claim the reward on time you will be able to see and claim a compensation.
    Please note that it will be claimable for the next 3 days in the Shop sector.

What kind of compensation anyone knows? I don't want anything but 30% finishing on my player with 200% already.
    maloukees likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by cashek View Post
    ur player retired, so how could he recieve the award...
    that's just his signature, he put it on his settings so everytime he comment on forum his stats achievement which he wrote there will be posted under his comments.

also the top scorer reward error&bug have been occur for far too long in this game. it's now not just an error but looks more like a feature in this game!
    Last edited by jarharnamme; 03-02-2022 at 12:51 AM.

They offered 10x each of the green, blue & red packs… so miserly that it’s laughable.

The 30% finishing is all but gone.
    maloukees likes this.

Famous
    same issue ...

Also NO compensation.. at least NOT in the WIndows version (as I did already expect)

Better Nordeus.. focus on fixing the issue in the current version... then focus on a 3d version....

But then again.... Nordeus cares ONLY for our money
    Last edited by maloukees; 03-02-2022 at 04:39 AM.

Apprentice

Last year

Quote Originally Posted by maloukees View Post
    same issue ...

Also NO compensation.. at least NOT in the WIndows version (as I did already expect)

Better Nordeus.. focus on fixing the issue in the current version... then focus on a 3d version....

But then again.... Nordeus cares ONLY for our money
    I received 10 out of 30. My player was 180 when I clicked after he was 181. I wrote them about it. They didn’t fix it. I guess they were counting their money, but it is obvious they can’t add.

Whaaat, that's insane! And I was thinking if 200T or rests would be their compensation I wouldn't be able to train 30% on top of 200% that my players already has.

To make this worse my best player(AML) and top scorer from last two seasons, now 21yr old player was worst rated in first League match which I lost from weaker team after being undefeated for last two seasons. My bud, also noticed same thing with his unrewarded top scorer losing his 1st match in league, undefeated last season. I hope it's just coincidence, but very weird one.

Quote Originally Posted by texhorn60 View Post
    I received 10 out of 30. My player was 180 when I clicked after he was 181. I wrote them about it. They didn’t fix it. I guess they were counting their money, but it is obvious they can’t add.
    i had this error before, i complaint and they say that's because my player -20% on new season since i've promoted.
    funny thing is i claim on new season and i swear i clearly see my finishing % skills only adds up 10% not 30% but i didnt screenshot my topscorer skill before i claim, so i cant prove the case & they just say there's no problem and i maybe look wrong at the numbers.
    so now everytime before i claim top scorer reward i will screenshot my player before claiming the reward as to avoid this error happens again because i lacking evidence.
    Last edited by jarharnamme; 03-02-2022 at 01:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jarharnamme View Post
    i had this error before, i complaint and they say that's because my player -20% on new season since i've promoted.
    funny thing is i claim on new season and i swear i clearly see my finishing % skills only adds up 10% not 30% but i didnt screenshot my topscorer skill before i claim, so i cant prove the case & they just say there's no problem and i maybe look wrong at the numbers.
    so now everytime before i claim top scorer reward i will screenshot my player before claiming the reward as to avoid this error happens again because i lacking evidence.
    that being said, i actually forgot to sshot for this season before claiming. it looks 200% before and now still 200% not 210%
    (well last season my topscorer finishing is over 200ish, so if we deduct -20% and add 30% my finishing should've been 210++ but it still around 200 not even reach 210)
    ..fuk why i forgot to sshot it before claim on day1..