Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By dave1311
  • 1 Post By Nol An

Thread: Power training help plz

Power training help plz

Hey so I have been watching a lot of videos about how to power train and basically improve players in general. But I follow eveything and my players still don’t get any improvement. Is there a base requirement of something that I need to follow like minimum game lvl or world class training. Non of the videos mention this so I just wanna know.

VIP
    Only young players (18-21 y.o.) have good quality progress... mostly... To power train old players is waste of resources, especially 26 y.o. or older...

Check out my Moderator colleague Miltiadis YouTube site. Lots of stuff on there including how to train players.

https://youtube.com/c/Miltiadiss
    Nol An likes this.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by dave1311 View Post
    Check out my Moderator colleague Miltiadis YouTube site. Lots of stuff on there including how to train players.

https://youtube.com/c/Miltiadiss
    Thanks bro

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
    dave1311 likes this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by karamella View Post
    Hey so I have been watching a lot of videos about how to power train and basically improve players in general. But I follow eveything and my players still don’t get any improvement. Is there a base requirement of something that I need to follow like minimum game lvl or world class training. Non of the videos mention this so I just wanna know.
    Karamella show us what player you inted to train and what you expect to achive and perhaps we can halp