Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Steppenwolf
  • 1 Post By NewGenerations

Thread: Player from lv. 38 to 258 in a second after auction

Question Player from lv. 38 to 258 in a second after auction

A manager buy a player during an auction, in my opinion, overpriced. Out of curiosity, I go to see his team. At first I see he is at lv. 48 and the first question arises spontaneously: how is it possible that a so high lv manager can do the auction with noob people like me?
    Let's go ahead, I open his team screen and see that he is probably rebuilding it. Nothing strange so far until you see that the player he just bought has risen from the level 48 to lv 258

How is it possible?

https://imgur.com/a/OPhWZvO

VIP
    Everyone can buy a player from auction... If level 10 manager has the highest bid at the end, that player will have 3-star to 5-star quality for level 10 teams and if level 90 manager buy that one, the player will be 3-star to 5-star for level 90 teams... Players at auction are bought depending of their %, not overall quality... So, he will have the same % whoever bought him...

So if i buy a player directly from a guy with level higher than me I will not have a player with monstrous statistics but a player with level (and so statistics) related to his stars? So, let's say, a manager lv 20 with a 6 stars and lv 90 player. Once bought I will always have a 6-star player but level and statistics lowers to match my level team (in my case 32 to 40). Now a lv48 manager come and bought again this player. Its level and statistics rises up to match the level of his team (always related to his 6 stars).
    A bit complicate to explain but quite simple once you understand that game logic pass through percentage and not fixed number.
    Is that it?
    Last edited by NewGenerations; 03-03-2022 at 09:51 AM.

VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by NewGenerations View Post
    So if i buy a player directly from a guy with level higher than me I will not have a player with monstrous statistics but a player with level (and so statistics) related to his stars? So, let's say, a manager lv 20 with a 6 stars and lv 90 player. Once bought I will always have a 6-star player but level and statistics lowers to match my level team (in my case 32 to 40). Now a lv48 manager come and bought again this player. Its level and statistics rises up to match the level of his team (always related to his 6 stars).
    A bit complicate to explain but quite simple once you understand that game logic pass through percentage and not fixed number.
    Is that it?
    No... It's not the same if you buy a player at auction, or if you buy a player directly from someone via negotiations... Auction players are generated players... Via negotiations you can buy only players who are 3-5 stars to your team... So, if a manager 2 levels above yours has a 3-star player, that player is 5-star to you... If a player 3 levels bellow yours has an 8-star player, that player is 5-star to you...
    Altiplano likes this.

Understood. Thank you
    Steppenwolf likes this.