Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Every update in the last 5 months has made the game worse

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Every update in the last 5 months has made the game worse

So I hadn't updated the game for about 2 months because all previous updates magnified the "pay to win" effect. Last week I connected to a wifi network after a long time so many apps updated automatically, including top eleven. Now that it is updated, I can watch maybe 4-5 ads in a day instead of 30 that I used to. This is exactly the reason why I didn't want to update, since I haven't bought anything in the game for a long time and this is not the first time that there are problems with ads after an update. Why do you do this Nordeus?
    jarharnamme likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Putsoskabilo View Post
    So I hadn't updated the game for about 2 months because all previous updates magnified the "pay to win" effect. Last week I connected to a wifi network after a long time so many apps updated automatically, including top eleven. Now that it is updated, I can watch maybe 4-5 ads in a day instead of 30 that I used to. This is exactly the reason why I didn't want to update, since I haven't bought anything in the game for a long time and this is not the first time that there are problems with ads after an update. Why do you do this Nordeus?
    That is not because of update since other people are still watching those adds even after updating
    I think sometimes it's better to ask what might be the problem other than just coming up n complain about something that isn't true just relax and ask what other people do when they face such an issue

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Eric View Post
    That is not because of update since other people are still watching those adds even after updating
    I think sometimes it's better to ask what might be the problem other than just coming up n complain about something that isn't true just relax and ask what other people do when they face such an issue

is this eric guy a nodeus staff or blind fanatic? there're tons of complaints bout the video ads throughout the years and the most complaints come since the introduction of playstyles!

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by jarharnamme View Post
    is this eric guy a nodeus staff or blind fanatic? there're tons of complaints bout the video ads throughout the years and the most complaints come since the introduction of playstyles!
    You guys just never like to appreciate sometimes learn to appreciate before you can complain n am not a nordeus guy am just a normal manager and i also experience those same issues you guys appreciate but do u also always remember to appreciate when the videos come back or u only know how to complain when u can't watch videos

This is just an app guys so expect such issues they are not gods to make a perfect app complains are always there n mostly to us managers who never pay because we depend on those videos to train our players but people have been complaining for years now n do you think they haven't heard about the complains am sure they have. So maybe they are trying to fix them or maybe they are ignorant n if they are ignorant no matter how much we complain they'll never help.... You know what am saying

Quote Originally Posted by Eric View Post
    You guys just never like to appreciate sometimes learn to appreciate before you can complain n am not a nordeus guy am just a normal manager and i also experience those same issues you guys appreciate but do u also always remember to appreciate when the videos come back or u only know how to complain when u can't watch videos

This is just an app guys so expect such issues they are not gods to make a perfect app complains are always there n mostly to us managers who never pay because we depend on those videos to train our players but people have been complaining for years now n do you think they haven't heard about the complains am sure they have. So maybe they are trying to fix them or maybe they are ignorant n if they are ignorant no matter how much we complain they'll never help.... You know what am saying

It has gone worse. unlike before..
    The best is the daily video. You can watch video anytime of the day & it resets the same as daily reset.
    Now there's 24hrs cooldown which is dumb because the cooldown starts after you finish watching the video not when you click the ads.
    The problem is sometimes the ads is too long if you start watch video at 10am today, by tomorrow when you login at 10am you cant watch video at that time, so wait for 10.01am still cant watch video, wait again 10.02 also cant watch ads..
    Now you see how dumb this 24hrs cooldown compare to daily video reset as the same as training daily reset.
    Me & other managers have know this issue & we have raise it again & again.
    Also they fuk the PC user, you can only view ads on mobile, not on PC.
    There're many more issue that we raise but they just dont care.
    "Hey guys we have 3d!"
    They can shove that 3d up their arse..
    Last edited by jarharnamme; 03-08-2022 at 12:07 AM.

Famous
    It has gone worse. unlike before..
    The best is the daily video. You can watch video anytime of the day & it resets the same as daily reset.
    Now there's 24hrs cooldown which is dumb because the cooldown starts after you finish watching the video not when you click the ads.
    The problem is sometimes the ads is too long if you start watch video at 10am today, by tomorrow when you login at 10am you cant watch video at that time, so wait for 10.01am still cant watch video, wait again 10.02 also cant watch ads..
    Now you see how dumb this 24hrs cooldown compare to daily video reset as the same as training daily reset.
    Me & other managers have know this issue & we have raise it again & again.
    Also they fuk the PC user, you can only view ads on mobile, not on PC.
    There're many more issue that we raise but they just dont care.
    "Hey guys we have 3d!"
    They can shove that 3d up their arse..
    Totall agree

I watched several days ago maybe 5 ads in the morning and around 20 ads after 11pm. Ever since I can watch only that 5 ads during the whole day. So even If I don't watch the max amount in one day, I have to wait until same time next day to "start the clock"?

Rookie
    My advise is instead of complaining to deaf ears then we should at least to ask for help from other people who had the same issues n manage to find a way around it that will be of better help than complaining

VIP
    Every update in the last 6 years, bro...

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Steppenwolf View Post
    Every update in the last 6 years, bro...
    Yaa but they can't be perfect to everyone because when yo having issues with videos others have those videos so that's what make me think its not about updates because if it could be updates then every person who has updated could be complaining don't you think so

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast