First, let me say that i'm not a paying player, i didn't pay for anything in this game and even so there where moments when i was about to, i'm pretty sure i never will. Last time i played this game was about 6-7 years ago, took a leave of absence (for extreme bs) an now i have like 4 or 5 seasons since i'm back. And it seems the reasons i left this behind are still driving this game. I play Football Manager since 2004, i'm not quite a noob in this matter, And yes, it's not quite the same, but still i think i know my way around...

So, let's get back to why i'm here.
This KoK optional competition (also like any other competition) they offer us it's just like that Super League Florentino Perez proposed last year for the Big Clubs. The difference it's that , in this case, they need a few (more than a few) spring-chickens for them to entertain themselfs whit. And this is where we come in, the "mortals", the non contribuitors. In every edition i got my self into (because yes, is optional, an you click "participate" by your own will , and that's only 'cause you wanna belive that "this time's gonna be different")(yeah, you whish LOL), the emotion and joy of a new challange turns into frustration 'cause, while u check every player your put against, realise that this KoK is like a Whore House, Nordeus is the Madame and the high-rollers are the customers...and we, are the girls, getting dismantled (alternativ word for F) in any position they desire !!!
How are u suppose to win anything against 6, 7 and 8 star teams? Maybe, and that's a bigggg maybe, you win against one, they take that back whitout any haist, so there's no way up.

My question is why the actual F dont they put those "customers" to play against each other? Let them play momy and dady against and see who's come on top.
As a high roller, just beating everyone around is fun only for so long. If u spend ur money, at least get that money's worth.
As a "mortal", u wanna convince me to get into my pocket and buy ****, well this is not the way, in my opinion. You only make rich players get richer, while the rest are SquidGames loosers,
And, i'm afraid, this things spreads to the whole game, the exact same **** you encounter in Ch. League or Cup.

I'm not giving the finger to anyone, after all, is their game and, while the money are pouring in, no one give's a **** anyway, but we are taking it on the chin only for so long, and sooner or later, there will be no spring chicken left to cut down.

All the best and stay strong, Ukraine!