Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Special sponsor - Players on fire

Apprentice

Special sponsor - Players on fire

What a bunch of BS.
    I keep the players on fire reward for when i have a few tough matchups coming up.
    So i just claimed them and all 6 are players i don’t use, 2 subs and 4 reserves.
    Thank you for nothing Nordeus
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Special sponsor - Players on fire-bcbe10ed-1e52-426f-b0c4-a05f04d7c55d.jpg  

Addicted
    But you see they would be very active on the bench - shouting, screaming... Even reserves would be very hyperactive on the couch in the home. Your team spirit would be at very high spiritual support
    Julandron and efc123 like this.

Yeah, it’s a rubbish reward really. At least you should be able to select who gets the On Fire reward. Same goes for new role or SA. Annoying when a DC gets a useless SA like corner kick or penalty taker.
    Julandron likes this.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

yup. really crappy random that always give out to your player that didnt even in the match squad. atleast let us choose the players to give out to!

You could put some players.on auction before you claimed the reward and then take them off. These players won't be picked but there is a small chance that they will sell. So choose the highest price. I've never had a player sell when I have done this.

Quote Originally Posted by PaulG View Post
    You could put some players.on auction before you claimed the reward and then take them off. These players won't be picked but there is a small chance that they will sell. So choose the highest price. I've never had a player sell when I have done this.
    i dont think that work for the fire boost. for daily cone bonus yeah, atleast there's 1 out 14players get the cone. but last time i did they still give the fire boost to the player i put on sale..

Apprentice
    That does not work with “on fire players”, already tried that since I have done it on the daily player bonus that does indeed work for that

Quote Originally Posted by Julandron View Post
    That does not work with “on fire players”, already tried that since I have done it on the daily player bonus that does indeed work for that
    yup, that's what i thought. i put all players on sale except 14 and click on daily gifts & fire boost.
    daily gift did gift to the shortlisted 14players but the fire boost still give out to on sale players.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulG View Post
    Nope. Not a chance that Cheating11 would let that happen.

Addicted
    Yeah its kind of crapy having reservers on fire, it ends up not beeing a prize at all

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast