Thread: I just do get it

I just do get it

This guy I play every couple of seasons FC severstal always wins with more fans coming on even though I have 20% percent more in quality. I really don’t get it! Was 3-1 up in the cup finals 40/40 prep, all players on superb morale and health and still lose 4-3 in extra time. Anyone know who this guy is and how he can win seemingly against all odds each time!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Alnunez84 View Post
    This guy I play every couple of seasons FC severstal always wins with more fans coming on even though I have 20% percent more in quality. I really don’t get it! Was 3-1 up in the cup finals 40/40 prep, all players on superb morale and health and still lose 4-3 in extra time. Anyone know who this guy is and how he can win seemingly against all odds each time!!!
    For myself, i do lose occasionally to weaker opponents -20 to -40 quality. Usually their GK wins mom or they get a red card and it happens from the quarter finals to final in cl and cup. I doubt it has much to do with fans, it helps but not in a big way so everyone has a chance. Do his players have higher white skills than your players? Can you share pics or association tag of opponent as well as yours?
    Last edited by Sillybq; 03-22-2022 at 04:40 PM.