Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By royalarsenal
  • 1 Post By Spartan117
  • 1 Post By JohnnyEye

Thread: Coaching Académy

Apprentice

Coaching Académy

All that for this !!!! My association has completed Coaching Academy, the final reward is a 124% ST player with no playstyle. Thank you Nordeus. So much investment of time for so little, we are laughed at as usual.

Rookie
    honestly we do it for the FA points. we're a diamond asso and promotion to ultimate rests on completing this because our competition is also completing it. the free player hasn't had value as a member of the team in many seasons, they were always sold to build facilities. maybe when i reach the many billions in cash reserves stage and don't need to auction off a player for money i'll feel differently.
    Der_Ryan_M and NUNO FC like this.

Pro
    Why do they always give a 124% st? It's totally useless, I always sell off the player immediately. And no I don't need the cash because I already have billions wasting in reserve.
    NUNO FC likes this.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan117 View Post
    Why do they always give a 124% st? It's totally useless, I always sell off the player immediately. And no I don't need the cash because I already have billions wasting in reserve.
    i think its about time Nordeus allow players to exchange cash for resources (rest, treatment, morale)
    Last edited by JohnnyEye; 03-23-2022 at 03:12 AM.
    royalarsenal likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan117 View Post
    I’d prefer an MC. The worse one was an AMR a couple of seasons back.

Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    I’d prefer an MC. The worse one was an AMR a couple of seasons back.
    The best reward would be nodeus give us choice to pick which player position we want.
    The way they force us to accept the unwanted position player that we have to either:-
    a) sell (or sack) him immediately,
    b) use him til end of season and sell on the last day of season or
    c) use him and get wreck by others because now your tactic & formation isn't as good as before. because you try to squeeze that player into your squad
    (i had this experience all the time, % increase but lose against lower % team. use old formation without that player can win against high % team)
    Last edited by jarharnamme; 03-24-2022 at 05:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jarharnamme View Post
    The best reward would be nodeus give us choice to pick which player position we want.
    The way they force us to accept the unwanted position player that we have to either:-
    a) sell (or sack) him immediately,
    b) use him til end of season and sell on the last day of season or
    c) use him and get wreck by others because now your tactic & formation isn't as good as before. because you try to squeeze that player into your squad
    (i had this experience all the time, % increase but lose against lower % team. use old formation without that player can win against high % team)
    Allowing us to choose would be best. I almost always use attacking prize players as a bench warmers assuming my association doesn’t mandate a sale prior to next association draw. They give amc and st so often that some players already purchase and train their other 10 players accordingly.