Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Delusional profits only exist in plans

Rookie

Delusional profits only exist in plans

Maybe you want new players to come in and old players who don't pay to leave.

However, will new players enter such a complex system?

I have tried creating 9 new accounts in the last month.

In fact, in 9 different leagues, I didn't meet any new players, they were basically just people like me. New account for old players.

But will old players provide the motivation to pay? It's actually the opposite.

Since the investment has become worthless, I used to buy premium sponsors, LABS, academy coaches, for an average of 100-200 euros per month.

But I won't buy it again this month, because if I want to achieve the same strength, I need 300 euros, which is more than the budget.

I admit that 5% of the players contribute 95% of the profits.

However, I basically keep in touch with many members of the top 100 associations of the Infinity Association. I don’t see anyone investing more, but less. The reason is the same as mine: since you can’t maintain the same strength, just reduce your expenses and wait for others to leave.

Rookie
    In addition, it is very difficult for a company or a game to change its genes. Even if FACEBOOK changes its name to META, it cannot replace Amazon, even if it has the largest customer base.

TE's game players are not players of web games, nor are they players of Genshin Impact games.

Those players won't come to play TE either. Therefore, what is in the plan is not an achievable profit.

That's just a new planning staff member who, in order to realize his own value, treats all TE game players and TE company as experimental subjects.

As a former CMO of a Fortune 500 company, I understand the story behind this. An extremely stupid plan.

Of course, it is understandable if this is in the early stages of seeking to be acquired, because the financial statements will look better in a short period of time.

Rookie
    I understand the logic behind this:

Why do we need so many servers for players who don't pay, it costs money.

We need to provide the percentage of paying players. Since they don't want to pay, tell them to get lost.

We tried many proactive plans, but nothing worked. So we made it mandatory to launch a passive plan, a paid plan that no one can avoid.

Rookie
    The player's logic is, in this case, I will save resources more. rather than increasing investment.

Just like in an interest rate hike cycle, everyone is saving money. Only during an interest rate cut cycle will everyone increase their spending.

This new training plan is, in fact, equivalent to an interest rate hike cycle, increasing the cost of capital for everyone.

Addicted
    playing this game 7 years, played and playing many games, forum of those games was and are preaty activ, helping players, explain, makes us feel wanted there. Here, except khris, no one paying attention
    Maybe 5% players bring money to this game but those 5% cant and wont play betwen themselves, bcs they dont spend money to be crushed from bigger casher or stay without trophy every season and for sure they dont want lose games from ftp players but...
    Helthy games has base of players like this:
    5-10% heavy big cashers
    10-20% mid cashers
    20-35% small cashers that spend 5-10€ monthly and occasionaly buy something extra
    Rest are free players and company who understand that those big and mid cant live without others grow, other that forgot this dies
    Simply reason is, free and small cashers understand that big fishes keep game alive, and free ones invest his free time and ideas how to be best as they can in game instead money invest, if they gone, small and mid cashers go after them, and in the end base of players will be pure heavy spenders and they will start to leave also,bcs, why spend money in game where spending dont bring any bonus

Quote Originally Posted by wind View Post

In fact, in 9 different leagues, I didn't meet any new players, they were basically just people like me. New account for old players.

Since the investment has become worthless, I used to buy premium sponsors, LABS, academy coaches, for an average of 100-200 euros per month.

But I won't buy it again this month, because if I want to achieve the same strength, I need 300 euros, which is more than the budget.

However, I basically keep in touch with many members of the top 100 associations of the Infinity Association. I don’t see anyone investing more, but less. The reason is the same as mine: since you can’t maintain the same strength, just reduce your expenses and wait for others to leave.
    100-200 euros PER MONTH? What the hell... What game have I been in for these 7 years? a few euros a month makes sense... but 100-200 euros a month? I'm not picking on you, I apologize.

But this is yet another demonstration of how pointless this game is.

There are hundreds of video games that you spend 30,40, 50 euros on and you don't have to spend anything else to play.

Here we are faced with a sort of addiction. Enough.
    vinim likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Gorzien View Post
    100-200 euros PER MONTH? What the hell... What game have I been in for these 7 years? a few euros a month makes sense... but 100-200 euros a month? I'm not picking on you, I apologize.

But this is yet another demonstration of how pointless this game is.

There are hundreds of video games that you spend 30,40, 50 euros on and you don't have to spend anything else to play.

Here we are faced with a sort of addiction. Enough.
    What can you pay with a couple of euro? Every decent offer starts from 5 to 6 euro, and it adds up pretty quickly.
    I m still around, LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    What can you pay with a couple of euro? Every decent offer starts from 5 to 6 euro, and it adds up pretty quickly.
    The monthly card seems legitimate to me.

But 200 euros a month... Are you kidding?

Where is the concept of the game? Among other things, mobile. With very few features. Here we are talking about a huge annual investment.

I'm over 30 and I feel lucky to have bought games that remain in my possession, without having to spend more money just to play and compete.

I feel very bad luck for the new generations of players who will think that spending 100-200 euros to play (yes, to play) is normal.
    Michael026 and vinim like this.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by wind View Post

spending that kind of money is insane what kind of job do you have that you can spend that in a month on a game? absurd

Addicted
    Why are people spending money on this game. Can't see the point, just have a bit of fun with it. You don't have to win every season, I prefer the challenge of beating teams that are better than me on paper. But when it comes to money for TE, surely they get enough from the ads we open and see everyday. No need to invest real money into the game at all.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast