Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] 3D MATCHES ARE LIVE! | Top Eleven NOW in 3D

Quote Originally Posted by Steppenwolf View Post
    You have one or two players from those countries and expect them to be black? Well, it's much higher chance for them to be white. Anyway, on a 32" monitor I still can't tell if a player is black or white, they all look the same to me, except different haircuts... I recognize a player is black by having bun on his head... lol...
    If you think that's the rule, then how do you explain TV adverts in the UK and US....

Anyway, has anyone seen a penalty yet?

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Slobodan Kao Reka View Post
    If you think that's the rule, then how do you explain TV adverts in the UK and US....

Anyway, has anyone seen a penalty yet?
    Yeah penalties are ok I've seen about 5+. I'm yet to see a penalty miss though

VIP
    Just to let you know... This GK shirt does not appear green in 3D, but almost yellow, so, if you want green GK shirt, don't waste 30 tokens...

[Official] 3D MATCHES ARE LIVE! | Top Eleven NOW in 3D-1gddddddddddddddd.jpg

By the way, there are 22 players on the pitch -- 11 from the other team.
    None of them has ever had a black player either....

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan117 View Post
    Yeah penalties are ok I've seen about 5+. I'm yet to see a penalty miss though
    yeah, i've been to penalty shootout, the longest loading time ever since the timer for penalty taker already countout.
    the penalties are basic, straight to the left/right/up/down/corner. no panenka nor ball goes to post and bounce inside or bounce off the post.
    the miss is usually GK save it, or taker sky it.
    oh there's small display bug, on regular 90mins, not shootout. the penalty miss didnt record in the match report so people probably dont realize his penalty taker miss a penalty.
    Last edited by jarharnamme; 04-10-2022 at 10:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Slobodan Kao Reka View Post
    By the way, there are 22 players on the pitch -- 11 from the other team.
    None of them has ever had a black player either....
    for experiment maybe you can change your nationality to african country and see next season whether the new youth you'll get is black skin color.
    since my country have multiple race i've few dark color, well not really black but brown-ish. kinda like indian and i kinda impressed because the guy name is actually indian name. while others are light color

or else, yeah nodeus should add more colors in 3d.
    you know, with all the new movements now. to not add more color into game..let's hope you guys wont get tag as racist.
    #justsaying
    Last edited by jarharnamme; 04-10-2022 at 11:04 AM.

A post-match video highlights option would be nice too, to relive the goals.

Quote Originally Posted by Steppenwolf View Post
    Just to let you know... This GK shirt does not appear green in 3D, but almost yellow, so, if you want green GK shirt, don't waste 30 tokens...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1gddddddddddddddd.JPG 
Views:	63 
Size:	15.2 KB 
ID:	139177
    From my short 3d experience. your GK will automatically use other color if his jersey clash with your outfielder jersey/opponent jersey (GK/outfielder)
    Oh also the league match the home-away combo is good but somehow in CL when i use totally different color from opponent home jersey i still got to wear the fugly 3rd jersey. wtf?
    At 1st i use the gift jersey which is the best 3D jersey on this new update, then when i saw that guy using same jersey i use task jersey, the pink color as away jersey. shouldve no problem there.
    I used it on league no problem 2 teams playing with new 3d jerseys.
    Somehow in CL just now, my team play in fugly yellow-green craplike color.
    Fix this forced to wear 3rd jersey eventho the color is different from opponent's home (dark blue vs bright pink/purple)
    Last edited by jarharnamme; 04-10-2022 at 01:14 PM.

Apprentice
    My guy has missed 2 already

VIP
    These shirts...

[Official] 3D MATCHES ARE LIVE! | Top Eleven NOW in 3D-1fwwwww.jpg[Official] 3D MATCHES ARE LIVE! | Top Eleven NOW in 3D-1fwwwwww.jpg[Official] 3D MATCHES ARE LIVE! | Top Eleven NOW in 3D-1fwwwwwww.jpg

Are "in clash" with these old red shirts...

[Official] 3D MATCHES ARE LIVE! | Top Eleven NOW in 3D-1fwwwwwwwww.jpg[Official] 3D MATCHES ARE LIVE! | Top Eleven NOW in 3D-1fwwwwwwwwww.jpg[Official] 3D MATCHES ARE LIVE! | Top Eleven NOW in 3D-1fwwwwwwwwwww.jpg

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast