Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: New 3D review and feedback

Yes, there used to be 85th minute player and tactic substitutions, now 80th minute finals are done. So, when you enter to support your friends' match, do you experience any delays or slowdowns? with my phone? relevant.

Addicted
    You can see your players individual general looks which is great, and in such detail as dark brown tied in a bunch, big wavy hair etc.
    thanos9790 likes this.

Banned
    i noticed that players don’t even fight for rebounds, after a shot is blocked by the GK or defender, the attacker just stands still and watches the ball boucing and then it is cleared by the defender with ease, this is so annoying and unrealistic. Before the update you could get goals from rebounds, now i don’t see any.

i'm glad there're no offside highlight. that's the most annoying bout the old 2d highlight. you can clearly see 2 of your player slowly going towards goal & the GK also going forward and you already know the outcome. what a waste of our time to watch that horrendous useless highlight!

New 3D review and feedback

I thought, brilliant when I first saw it but I’ve already switched to 2D.

To many ‘exactly the same moves’ the forwards do some weird dance when the ball rebounds off the keeper. Not once have I seen a rebound scored. All free kicks seem to be 40 yards out! Some of these are hit like passes.

Would be good to see replays and to see highlights if you miss the game in real time.

All in all, very disappointing!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by th42uk@gmail.com; 04-01-2022 at 11:27 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by th42uk@gmail.com View Post
    I thought, brilliant when I first saw it but I’ve already switched to 2D.

To many ‘exactly the same moves’ the forwards do some weird dance when the ball rebounds off the keeper. Not once have I seen a rebound scored. All free kicks seem to be 40 yards out! Some of these are hit like passes.

Would be good to see replays and to see highlights if you miss the game in real time.

All in all, very disappointing!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    the FKs are ridiculous to say the least, its just like you said, some of them are so tame, its like a pass but yet the GK stands still and lets it go in, painful to watch.

My team as always is about 100% from the third day of the season. This time I've already lost about 8 or 9 games even my team was better than the opponent. It simply looks like TE doesn't want my team to win. I play with two teams and the other one is simply winning everything regardless the opponent. I use the same tactic for both of the teams. I tried to change the tactics for the losing team but the results are the same. I simply don't understand how my attackers are not scoring in simple situations and the opponent goalkeeper is Godlike. It happens all the time. But when it comes to the opponent to attack, my GK is simply useless even it is 101%. I don't know if this happens to me only or there is other players with the same situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Mandragoran View Post
    My team as always is about 100% from the third day of the season. This time I've already lost about 8 or 9 games even my team was better than the opponent. It simply looks like TE doesn't want my team to win. I play with two teams and the other one is simply winning everything regardless the opponent. I use the same tactic for both of the teams. I tried to change the tactics for the losing team but the results are the same. I simply don't understand how my attackers are not scoring in simple situations and the opponent goalkeeper is Godlike. It happens all the time. But when it comes to the opponent to attack, my GK is simply useless even it is 101%. I don't know if this happens to me only or there is other players with the same situation.
    maybe because you only play against easy team at lower level. now you're at higher level so the going gets tough.

Dreamer
    In penalty shoot-out situation, the result comes in before the ball got kicked.

And this is the first time i saw one-on-one SA activated, but the result is no goal... It's better deactivated as usuall...

Dreamer
    I'd really love to see some counterattacks, and some rebounds - the keepers tend to parry rather than catch the ball.

Most tiresome is the fact that when the animation starts, whichever team is in possession ends up attacking, no midfield tackles, no counters, just making their way up the field with 3 possible outcomes:

1. Goal
    2. Miss
    3. Block or tackle by defence
    thanos9790 likes this.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast