Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: New 3D review and feedback

Apprentice
    Free kicks are horrible. The free kick is as close to midfield as the goalie is to his net, not sure why they don’t pass it to forward player. The goalies on every team are great, no matter how few stars they have. 10 star forwards are no match for the new goalies.
    JohnnyEye likes this.

Rookie
    3D might look nice, but that's all. Update of game engine is just horrible. Last season I was winning most games against teams with similar overal quality, thanks to how my players are trained. But now? Overall team quality is the only thing that matters. Forget about white attributes training, forget about playstyles, only thing you need is overall quality. Do you have a striker with all skills around 100%, even with defensive skills better than offensive? No problem, for sure he will be better than striker with 200% white skills and 1% grey skills. What a nonsense...
    Michael026, JohnnyEye and senicro like this.

Pro
    When will these stupid stats be fixed by nordeus? The game engine is ridiculous

Sent from my M2010J19SG using Tapatalk
    JohnnyEye likes this.
    The Best of the Best

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan117 View Post
    When will these stupid stats be fixed by nordeus? The game engine is ridiculous

Sent from my M2010J19SG using Tapatalk
    What's wrong here? 13 shots on goal = 2 goals and 11 saves. 20 shots on goal = 3 goals and 17 saves. That's right.

Addicted
    At start those animations were cool to watch but later they became stupid. Just look at those player movements, how slowly they do anything, how poorly they make tackles. I just cant watch it, it's ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by tomu741 View Post
    At start those animations were cool to watch but later they became stupid. Just look at those player movements, how slowly they do anything, how poorly they make tackles. I just cant watch it, it's ridiculous.
    yup. it's like you watch fifa glitch/bug. the funny thing is with fifa you can understand why it's glitch/bug because of how hard it's to control the player movement.
    but in this game the highlights is predetermined and you cant even make a proper video highlights of player movements!
    there's this funny player celebrates while running towards opponent defender (i wish i record it but too lazy to record match highlights & my phone space is limited)
    the most laughable is how all your player just run back when the goalkeeper spill the rebound eventho they're running towards goal normally a second before,
    there're also this stupid highlight of your player passing toward nobody eventho he already move forward backward and then the highlight say "the defender make a clean tackle" err that's not clean tackle but my player just pass the ball to empty space to give the ball away to the opponent.
    so freakin funny all these 3d highlights !

Addicted
    Am i only one who realized that after 3d aml/amr provide way to less assists compared to before?

lmao, you're not the only 1 realize. if you read the earlier post; me and others already mention that top11 nerf aml/amr now.
    now they didn't score as much as pre-3d. they're less robben/salah/messi kinda winger. now the winger is okay-ish not OP like before.
    also the assists now spread all over the outfielders. MC, DCs, fullbacks, ML, MR got proper treatment which pre-3d didnt give them. now the long thru ball/chip in-to-the box is consider as assist.

The new 3D engine is totally useless, to be very honest. There is no mechanics to get tactics and formations involved whatsoever.

A 160%+ powertrained players with 300% white skills could be easily nullified by a 170% new youth player, and a team with some slightly better overall team quality basically could win the match comfortably unless the opposition team really knows tactics very well to make the best use of players positioning.

Most serial winning managers’ feedback are ‘It is so horrible and frustrating that we want to quit’.
    TE admins, or those who advice on how developers in fixing the engine, should do something about it - fix the engine (with offside and counterattacks, so good defensive units would not be useless like now; tactics actually would make a difference, etc.), or risk losing a lot of paying managers very shortly.

PS. For the record, my teams are still doing ok, so I am not complaining for the sake of it.
    The only outcome from not fixing it is everyone will have to manipulate to an extreme extent for winning titles. TE is not going to make any money when managers aren’t even investing into their squads.

New 3D review and feedback-650d35d9-2877-4bd5-8494-e14b5c461fc5.jpg
    New 3D review and feedback-7cdb2eb6-fbd2-4471-a08e-aec77c236b78.jpeg

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by tomu741 View Post
    Am i only one who realized that after 3d aml/amr provide way to less assists compared to before?
    I have noticed this too in fact AMR/L seem to have lost the ability to score
    davewootton1964 likes this.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast