Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: New 3D review and feedback

Dreamer

New 3D review and feedback

Guys whats your though of the new 3D 2D representation of the game. after few days of playing what you liked about it and what you disliked more and feel that needs to be improved. I have seen so many feedback if different threads though we should get together and share our thoughts in thread.

What I liked:

1. single players actions in 3D: i like the animations they made like some nice dribbling and finishing skills. eg: scoop, volley.
    2. Special Ability Activation: Well finally they have managed to introduce visual representation of activation of SAs like Driller, 1 on 1 finisher, 1 on 1 stopper.
    3. Overlay representation of tabs: I like the fact that the tabs like tactics tabs are now can be viewed as overlay of the match going on. so we can keep an eye at whats going on field and change as well..

What I feel needs to improved immediately:

1. Supporting friends: Joining a live match is too slow as a result supporting my gaming friends had just became a hassle and tiring.
    2. Match Tactics Vs new 2D 3D anime representation: Assuming that we have lost the old 2D animation forever what was one of most impotent aspect for competitive "Managers" in this managerial game. we use to read the game how its playing what sort tactics my opponents are using and try out best to counter their tactics. and control the pace of the game when we felt the opponent has changed their tactic from more defensive to attacking after conceding a goal and we used to act accordingly to adapt the changes the opponent has made.
    when my team mentality is set as Defensive, Normal or Attacking, the animation representation is basically the same. Hard Def and Attack has some minor changes that you need to see it with microscope. and the Force counter attack tactic well what can i say haven't seen a single animation of my def play winning a ball and activating a counter attack. before while playing with forced counter attack off our attackers used to wait or made back passed so that out mid players sometimes the def players depending of their individual mentality to join the attack. now it feels like no changes.
    For these sort of lack of tactical representation (the fun part and fruit of season long building up team and players) in the new 3D and 2D view making a lot of seasoned Manager not to like the game and they are gearing up for their retirement.
    assuming its not possible to bring back the old 2D animation please please please try to make the new animation to better represent and honor the aspects of the old 2D animation we loved.

What can be introduced:

1. Team view in formation tab: last season i think they introduced a concept change of team view. Well i like to see it My team tab but keeping the Opponent team tab as it is.

Bugs:

Few bugs i have seen so far
    1. Penalty miss in regular time is not shown in match report.
    2. opponent Team and player % is not shown properly in formation tab while playing Association friendly match.
    Last edited by hudai; 03-30-2022 at 06:19 AM.
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

Pro
    You said it all. While there are some positives such as cool 3d animations and a seemingly endless array of animations, The animations have no tactical significance which is something the old 2d and the old commentary (to a lesser extent) offered.

Now we can only look at the match stats to get an idea of what's going on in the game and even that has been skewed with the recent upturn in the ratio shots on target to goal keeper saves.

I feel so blind when I'm managing a live match as I have no idea what's going on, and it has become tiring.

Banned
    what the hell is wrong with my players? ever since you implemented this 3D update, my best defenders just sit around like traffic cones and let attackers go past them with ease and scored on. i’m having no problem scoring right now but the defense is a joke. Also opposing GK playing like prime Buffon lol what a joke
    Last edited by JohnnyEye; 03-30-2022 at 11:12 AM.

I think it was a good upgrade. I like that the game still runs smoothly with 3D and the requirements are user friendly so older devices can still play the game.

Haven't been managing much recently, been more like a spectator since it's so new to me. I like it.
    NUNO FC likes this.

Rookie
    It is harder to assess oppositions tactics.

It is impossible to make tactical changes.

What is noticeable is that the goalkeeper of the winning team has an absolute stormer and saves everything coming at him.
    The team that wins is invariably the team with the keeper with most saves!
    senicro likes this.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Jones View Post
    It is harder to assess oppositions tactics.

It is impossible to make tactical changes.

What is noticeable is that the goalkeeper of the winning team has an absolute stormer and saves everything coming at him.
    The team that wins is invariably the team with the keeper with most saves!
    i beg to differ, so far when i win, draw or lose a game, its the opposing GK that always makes the most saves, its ridiculous.

Rookie
    Has anybody else seen more players with low white skills getting MOM awards?

What went missing after 3D that i missed

Playstyle activation during match was visible
    Text option, no animations option in settings
    Animation variety/rotation - counters, rebounds, assist from Fk

Suggestions

Support all button on friends fixtures page

I didn’t experience any bugs so thumps up on the smooth transition or quick recovery if there were any i didn’t know of. Good to see how SAs are clearly visibly activated, playstyles should be similar. Would like more events or events with many matches like KOK to fully experience 3D
    Last edited by EastsiderSG; 03-31-2022 at 04:19 AM.

Addicted
    What I like best about the 3D is seeing my best player doing Maradona-style dribbles and Messi-style ghost runs. Superb!!

Apprentice
    I am not sure I have seen a penalty kick. I have not seen a counter attack. At times, the last few minutes of the game ends fast. However, I enjoy the 3D a lot. Yes, the opposing goal keeper makes incredible saves, yet I am winning so far.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast