Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: New 3D review and feedback

Addicted
    I think they released 3d too early . That is the biggest problem. It's like cyberpunk if you know what i mean.
    JohnnyEye likes this.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by tomu741 View Post
    I think they released 3d too early . That is the biggest problem. It's like cyberpunk if you know what i mean.
    agree. i always wonder why they push unfinished games so early and get in the storm of controversy among loyal fans.
    JohnnyEye likes this.

Banned
    this game is so messed up, the GKs are superhuman ever since the 3D update, no matter how many stars they have, every game you see between 6-9 saves or more, my attackers with 180 - 250 finishing can't do jack sh*t now, when before the 3D update they could score with their eyes closed. Just got knocked out in the semis of the cup because of this, opposing GK had a blinder of course, all i needed was a 2-0 victory in the 2nd leg, i dominated this match from start to end, but that SOB made 10 saves, i only managed to score once at the end from a FK. It's pointless
    Last edited by JohnnyEye; 04-15-2022 at 01:05 PM.

Addicted
    It's funny because things that didnt work now work and vice versa
    JohnnyEye likes this.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyEye View Post
    this game is so messed up, the GKs are superhuman ever since the 3D update, no matter how many stars they have, every game you see between 6-9 saves or more, my attackers with 180 - 250 finishing can't do jack sh*t now, when before the 3D update they could score with their eyes closed. Just got knocked out in the semis of the cup because of this, opposing GK had a blinder of course, all i needed was a 2-0 victory in the 2nd leg, i dominated this match from start to end, but that SOB made 10 saves, i only managed to score once at the end from a FK. It's pointless
    100% GK are insane now. I lost the first leg of the cup semi-final 2-0 with his GK just incredible. Second leg just now. I switched up lineup and tactics to more attacking and the same. His GK was nuts. I managed to score 2 miraculously, the 2nd in the 72nd minute. I dominated the game, but i knew he would score at the end and beat me eliminating me from the Cup. We all have that feeling during matches like this. And of course, in the 86th minute my defenders just stopped playing and let him thru and he scored. The game is so scripted, it’s simply pointless.
    Last edited by Julandron; 04-23-2022 at 05:39 PM.
    JohnnyEye likes this.

Rookie
    3D animations are a step back. How many time to we watch an attacker shoot and then not follow up ?? Standing around like lemons while the ball rolls past them. One on one scorers don't attempt to take the goalkeeper on.
    Defenders , well if you can call them that, step out of the way to allow opponents through.
    At least before of this was happening we couldn't see it.
    And they still say its a realistic game. The match stats say otherwise
    jarharnamme likes this.

Rookie
    My last 7 matches the opponents goalkeeper has been outstanding theses are the same goalkeepers that against everyone else let in loads of goals.
    one match I had 32 shots 24 on target and scored 3 times. Funny though as 25 shots on target yet the goalkeeper apparently only made 10 saves ?????
    THE STATS TELL A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT STORY TO WHAT WE SEE HAPPENING

Quote Originally Posted by robbrand1967 View Post
    My last 7 matches the opponents goalkeeper has been outstanding theses are the same goalkeepers that against everyone else let in loads of goals.
    one match I had 32 shots 24 on target and scored 3 times. Funny though as 25 shots on target yet the goalkeeper apparently only made 10 saves ?????
    THE STATS TELL A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT STORY TO WHAT WE SEE HAPPENING
    sigh. i thought most of you who have watch football, play football video games already know the rules.
    all shots on target that was blocked doesn't mean it's only blocked/saved by the GK. it can also be blocked by defenders or your own teammates..

VIP
    In the last week the most of highlights are tackles... Opponent's players just had a passing season for few seconds, near my box, then my player tackled, started CA and the CA was stopped before we crossed center line... As dumb as phuck...
    jarharnamme likes this.

Yup. Somehow with the addition of Counter-Attack, the defenders are all OP.
    Before this the GK is OP.
    Now the defender starts the Counter-Attack & they're also the one who cuts/defuse the Counter-Attack
    So I wont be surprise if Nodeus counter your argument of
    X numbers of SoT aren't the equals of Y numbers of GK saves + Z numbers of goals scored.
    Guess what? The one that didn't include in the highlights is every defenders clear the line like Cannavaro in World Cup advert

Last edited by jarharnamme; 04-23-2022 at 05:04 PM.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast