Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Spartan117

Thread: How come it's 3-2-2-3???

Dreamer

How come it's 3-2-2-3???

How come it's 3-2-2-3???-screenshot_20220331-171439.jpg

Why the formation is 3-2-2-3 even though he use 3 DEF (DL-DC-DC-DR)? I thought it's already fixed. Which one will be in effect on the match?

Apprentice
    Has to be a malfunction. They will get it fixed.

Pro
    It's not a malfunction it's the way he positioned his players in their box.

His RB is positioned slightly up moving him to a wingback position in the same zone with the DMC, making the formation 3-2-...

His 2 MC's or AMC's make it 3-2-2...

Finally his AML and AMR are pushed upwards in their box moving them to the striker zone thereby making the formation
    3-2-2-3
    jarharnamme likes this.

Banned
    But how might it affect the match?

(Rhetorical question, since it’s basically a pre match coin flip predetermined result, regardless of formation, training, strategy, etc.)

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Pangihutan Manik View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20220331-171439.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	90.7 KB 
ID:	139140

Why the formation is 3-2-2-3 even though he use 3 DEF (DL-DC-DC-DR)? I thought it's already fixed. Which one will be in effect on the match?
    Your RB is positioned slightly above the rest of the defenders making him a wingback. Move him backwards a little bit in your formation and it'll show 4 defenders

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by United2019 View Post

(Rhetorical question, since it’s basically a pre match coin flip predetermined result, regardless of formation, training, strategy, etc.)
    I wouldn't say it's a coin flip. I know it runs on an engine but there's a reason for the tactics. If you alter your tactics during the game by watching the other team it can make a difference

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by United2019 View Post

It used to affect the behaviour of players in the old 2d animation. Back then I noticed that my wingers do less crossing when I move them to the edge of their box just on the line that borders the AMC box and the AML/AMR box. The animation will show them centralised anytime I did this.