Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Most long-stayed player of your team

Quote Originally Posted by reddeviljohn View Post
    I knew you would have some, can't believe you used a personal trainer!!!
    Well yeah, that was when I was newer to the game and before I visited T11 forums, I only used it 3 times, around a cost of 400T each time! complete waste in the end, just to keep 2 of my longer serving players in my team in the earlier days rather than buying more scouts which would of been more beneficial and would of provided me with more quality in the lower levels of the game and perhaps would of won me more CL titles instead of runners-ups in the earlier days and could of got me a 26-0-0 season in the league. oh well. we all learn eventually.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    7 seasons yeah...

Suarez, Petersen and Bogdany currently on their 6th. Suarez will be here for one more season and Petersen has at least 2 more seasons here.
    Were halfway through the season now and will be getting to that stage of the season where you start to think, who will stay and who will go and who will get power trained etc, remember I dropped the axe on Novotny at the end of last season after he gave away the penalty that stopped us going unbeaten in the league last season? Well he was lucky to survive due to a poor transfer market (lack of good nordeus gens on TM day 1) and a poor scout list ment he survived just as I thought it would of been difficult to get a replacement. He will be sold for sure at the beginning of next season.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

I'm level 7 now and have a player from the squad i was given when i started the game. Think he was about 19 rated when i started he's now 51 thanks to power training. He's been my top scorer every season and is my captain, can't see a reason to ever sell him. #oneclubplayer

Apprentice
    I'm currently on level 5 and there's this player from season 1 [my club captain] who is still in the team...Recently bought a new young dc so I guess it's time to do an arsenal and sell my club captain

Apprentice
    im season 4 and only got one player left from season 1, a goalie who will be 3* next season (just turmed 22). Ill have to replace him but might keep him as sub.

Only level 2, but still have 3 of my original players. A MC, a DR, and a ST. All 3 still make first team, I've trained them up pretty good, and I find it hard to find anyone on the market to replace them outside of scouting. The ST doesn't actually score all that much but he's set up more goals than any other player over time. Bit of a super sub. I brought in a younger ST who just needs more game time and training to be really solid. He's been banging in some goals. The MC from my original squad is very reliable, apart from he keeps getting injured. He is currently out for 3 days [after using red packs to clear 2 days] - he's only 21 still! and seems to be a little brittle, the injury engine keeps picking on him. He was Q16 or so when I started, and is now Q27 - only the scout players I've bought are ahead of him in overall skill sets. But if he keeps costing me red packs, he must go before next season.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    My first player from scout-list, 9 seasons I miss him
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Addicted
    Sold my only remaining player from season 1 earlier on this season due to his slow training. I'm now in season 6. Currently got three players from season 2 still at the club.
    Rhondda Rovers (The Rebirth) - Season 5, Level 3

Career Progress:

League Titles - 3
    Cup Winners - 1
    Champions League Winners - 1

Bernd Gürser and Evangelos Clemens from level 1 are still in my team (level 5). Clemens (MR, AMR, Freekick) is still 4* with potential for 5 at the start of next season, so probably I 'll keep him for another season. Gürser (AMC, MC, Playmaker) is sadly only a 3* player, but will make 4* this season, so I probably keep him as a back-up (tactical option, because AMC/MC are rary) for next season, too.

Founded: January, 16th 2013
    League level: 20
    "We are no cup team, we are a pub team"

- FCK stories from time to time, when I look around. -

Rookie
    I am on level 3, i have 4 defenders, 1 Mc , 1 amc.
    All defenders and amc are in my team from level 2 day 13 and mc from starting of first season.

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12