Thread: Get more than 170

Get more than 170

Like how much money can you spend to get players up to 170+?

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by bigboss77 View Post
    Like how much money can you spend to get players up to 170+?
    300 or more.

You can get your 3 attackers to 180% free-to-play once you found fast trainers. The monthly pass for 5 quid helps alot though.

If you invest enough time to save rest, there is no need to spend money at all.
    You also need to know how to train to get 170+.Random training will not get you there.
    And, yeah of course, stats rewards from premium sponsor would help much more.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Polotoed View Post
    You can get your 3 attackers to 180% free-to-play once you found fast trainers. The monthly pass for 5 quid helps alot though.
    Can you do a breakdown of that?
    I take it you're talking about buying the ST's rather than YA?
    I can get one player up to 8* using the videos per season, I really can't see how you could get 3 up to 9* on just what you can get free every 28 days
    (That's taking into account only 35 tokens for buying these fast trainers as well)

Quote Originally Posted by Polotoed View Post
    paying 5quid per month is not free-to-play. but like gogs say, getting 1 to 8* is doable if you watch video for that 1 guy only (and that guy is fastrainer).
    the problem is if the task is on later stage so when you already reach 8* the task havent yet unlock you're fuked. now that's a bummer!