Thread: Nordeus has eyes on our red packs?

Addicted

Nordeus has eyes on our red packs?

I have noticed recently, since mid-last season, that there are a lot of injuries happening and almost every match I got at least one yellow card, which means no red pack reward for “fair play” (I never play hard tackling). So, I have a feeling that Nordeus is trying to consume our red packs and not give free ones.

Does anyone else notice similar trends in their matches?

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinany03 View Post
    I have noticed recently, since mid-last season, that there are a lot of injuries happening and almost every match I got at least one yellow card, which means no red pack reward for “fair play” (I never play hard tackling). So, I have a feeling that Nordeus is trying to consume our red packs and not give free ones.

Yes and I’ve come to the conclusion that this is but another one of their money grubbing strategies. I for one made a formal complaint to support about the same issue last season when I was getting injuries for different players in about 4 consecutive matches (if they are trying to mimic real life scenarios as they claim to do, where on earth will a club survive with such injury frequency?) for a total of over 37 red packs! Their response was the usual blah blah but at least I wasn’t getting as heavily drained as before any longer.
    It all started with the blues whereby your entire squad will lose Morale regardless of if you win or lose your matches. The blue packs leeches are bound to drain you dry otherwise you will have to use tokens for more if Morale are as important as they claim it to be influential to outcomes of matches. How can entire squad lose Morale after a massive dominant win? It’s such low Nordeus money grabbing strategy that will drive Managers away to more civil and fairer soccer apps.

VIP
    I get 10+ injuries every season, one per every 3-4 games... If one of my starters is suspended, there is 99.9% chance that another one will be injured during the game...

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinany03 View Post

Been watching tackles to fouls ratio and if high, I go onto low pressing. I nearly always do easy tackling, especially if the opponent have a good free kick taker. Might help?