Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By RaiKo

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] King of Kings Challenge - SIGN UP!

1.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #1
    Administrator

[Official] King of Kings Challenge - SIGN UP!

[Official] King of Kings Challenge - SIGN UP!-wn.jpg

A new challenge is on the way! Sign up to participate in the King of Kings: Qualifiers!

The race for the title starts on April 14th, 8pm CEST.

[Official] King of Kings Challenge - SIGN UP!-screenshot_20220418-223612_top-eleven.jpg

Nice matchmaking, can you like an administrator to tell me how to win in this game? Even the player is 5 LVL behind me?
    Last edited by Bilko; 04-19-2022 at 03:15 PM. Reason: adding words

Addicted
    Right now I am in the middle of a match in the event. My AML got a red card, and my DL is injured but when I try to make a sub, the game “reconnects”. It’s not the connection, I tried wifi and LTE, “did” the sub several times but once I tap confirm, it reconnects.

Nordeus keeps finding new ways to frustrate us…

Quote Originally Posted by Sinany03 View Post
    Right now I am in the middle of a match in the event. My AML got a red card, and my DL is injured but when I try to make a sub, the game “reconnects”. It’s not the connection, I tried wifi and LTE, “did” the sub several times but once I tap confirm, it reconnects.

Nordeus keeps finding new ways to frustrate us…
    holy fukin shirt.
    i had the same bug just now.
    at 1st when i read it at forum i just like "nah, this bug probably happen because of that guy poor tnet connection"; or maybe the server have few maintenance (it happens time to time for a few mins)
    and oh boy. what a terrible bug it is.
    yesterday KoK got no problem changing tactic/formation.
    today after they add counterattack suddenly this bug occur..you can't do anythin on your match,
    can't change tactic, can't make substitution..
    the only thing you can do is click bonus and watch your team lose sadly and have to try again for free in another 2hours. smdh

[Official] King of Kings Challenge - SIGN UP!-bug.jpg
    Last edited by jarharnamme; 04-20-2022 at 04:40 PM.

Addicted
    3 days with no sleeping for this?

[Official] King of Kings Challenge - SIGN UP!-20220422_052617.jpg
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.