Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Altiplano
  • 1 Post By jarharnamme

Thread: "Buy 2 players with over 96% and a special ability"

"Buy 2 players with over 96% and a special ability"

As the title says, this special sponsor task is a joke. In the auctions, winning bids for two of such players would easily cost more than 50 tokens. In scouting, it's minimum 78 tokens. In no world is it worth it to try and complete this task, instead of paying 25 tokens to unlock the next level. What is this, Nordeus? I didnt spend 5 bucks to get such a senseless mission. Im looking for an actual little challenge to complete that is worth it in the end, not this. Get your stuff together.

Addicted
    1st, the scout player minimum price is 39 tokens.
    2nd, you don’t need all tasks to reach the 1790 points.

So if you don’t like this task, just skip it.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Guido van den Berg View Post
    1st, the scout player minimum price is 39 tokens.
    2nd, you don’t need all tasks to reach the 1790 points.

So if you don’t like this task, just skip it.
    But there are sooooo many other tasks to skip too............6MCs? Really?......5STs? **** off NORDEUS. 8 stars, 7 stars in the academy. What a load of ****.

Special sponsor sucks.

Game is pay to play.

Manipulate the draw.
    Bilko likes this.

@Guido You need 2 players though, so 2x39

Yep it is a wasted task, especially now at the end of the season

Rookie
    there are certain tasks i just don't bother with. that is one of them.

Addicted
    Agree on some quests are completly out of any sense, 6 mc, 5 st for example, really BS, that is 11 players since getting triple role mc-amc-st is almost impossible to buy, that way nordeus force you to buy players on market for high prices in same time making sell your players on auction for lowest price that game buy from you, and that is strange since in auction every player has multiple biders that raise price, i dont remember when last time i sell some on auction for more than staring price

Nodeus did some survey pre-3D and give us questions and mostly the question is regarding the task and I thought it could solve most of our problem but instead of getting our answers & responds that could've solve our problems regarding this task, they make it even worse!

1st & foremost I hate it when the sponsor task forced us to train our players for certain position,
    it should've been "train new position" full stop no need to "train new DC/MC/AMC/ST"
    We know what our team need most and not your fully-occupied position.

2nd of all if I remember correctly the train 5 STs & 6 MCs back then was actually 4 STs & 5 MCs. Somehow the numbers increased by times..
    It's ridiculous! People don't even play with 5 strikers these days. Back then during Sir Alex Ferguson time yeah sure he likes 4 strikers in his team. but 5? wtf?
    and 6 MCs? did Nodeus want us to play with 3 MCs in our formation? That's fukin insane!
    Last edited by jarharnamme; 04-17-2022 at 08:53 PM.
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.