Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: $500 team vs $5 team in CL draw.

Quote Originally Posted by RaiKo View Post
    Had to delete all friends on my Lvl and -1. I hope it works to stay out of the pay to win abuser.

Attachment 139247
    This game didn't work like that bro. If you want to avoid high % team you have to manipulate the draw aka sell most of your high % player, keep 1* player like 11 in them and keep 3 of your strong player to assemble 14 players by end of season.
    By next season you'll face lower % team and you'll have to buy new player to increase your team % back up again.
    Hence why i called Top11 as Manipulation11, wait..it should be Manipulation14

I didn't do this because I'm at max level on my server and the last few years I did it I still get to draw against Manipulator14 teams too. Oh the perks of being old & high level player.
    Wish that we could reset our team like the good old days
    Last edited by jarharnamme; 04-23-2022 at 02:53 AM.

Had to delete all friends on my Lvl and -1. I hope it works to stay out of the pay to win abuser.

Attachment 139247

It worked for me but i had to remove all my friends at that time and add completely new ones. Tanking as mentioned is a safer bet but it ruins career stats.
    RaiKo likes this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by EastsiderSG View Post
    It worked for me but i had to remove all my friends at that time and add completely new ones. Tanking as mentioned is a safer bet but it ruins career stats.
    It looks like didn't work for me either. Game let him join this walkover tournament as 32nd team!
    0 team vs  team in CL draw.-20220425_140916.jpg

So 31+63+13=107 teams will work for him who does not find some delight in the feats of a private dancer, the edge of his seat suspense of a good wholesome pole dance. Keep going.
    0 team vs  team in CL draw.-images-57-.jpeg

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Hi RaiKo,

I do not see any issue here and having this quality gap should be even more often than it is now.

You cannot expect to win same amount of trophy like somebody who invested 10x time or 10x money, is just not fair for them.

Think logical, why would they keep investing money if they do not win anything, why somebody will invest 1000$ if he know he will have to face 13 other teams that invested the same amount of money. Would you think is fair to invest that amount of money or time to with the 10th place for example?

Is like Troys complaining they have to face PSG in Ligue One, saying is not fair.

Personally I do believe the gap should get bigger and I do not agree with Top Eleven when they group the strongest team together based on quality. At best a total random drawing system could be the solution.
    I assure you, i'm one of the most logical manager you can find out in this forum. I never complain and crying like 10 y.o kid. If i insist to explain a case which should have not been atm, this is 100% reality you cannot run away from it.

All your arguments are not related in this topic and really i laugh at them.

First thing you don't understand, why every season i have to lose all tournaments against him? I want to play the game with a reasonable money investment. I'm an elite class manager, kicked his poor arse many times, but it's not possible to win again after the game update about AvQ importance and white/grey skills effectiveness. No matter what you try, at the end of season you get a big zero, he will get his quadruple gift easily.

About PSG, its funny. In local league a club can dominate the season( don't forget what LOSC Lille did in 20/21 season), but when you participate in international tournaments, it may not be possible. Money does not guarantee you the success. If you were right, where's the Champions League trophies in their museum? Sorry sorry...They had to face with other competitive big clubs like Real Madrid Juventus Chelsea, isn't it?

Please look at the quality difference after server update has been finished on Day1. Captured at both teams have not made new transfers or investment yet. My assistant manager tries to tell the truth in a good manner like "we'll be a party clown in his club house." Is this draw ok and healty? If you still don't see any problem here, i'm not concerned with your thoughts anymore.
    0 team vs  team in CL draw.-20220425_140532.jpg
    0 team vs  team in CL draw.-20220425_140557.jpg
    Last edited by RaiKo; 04-25-2022 at 12:28 PM.
    EastsiderSG likes this.

I assure you, i'm one of the most logical manager you can find out in this forum. I never complain and crying like 10 y.o kid. If i insist to explain a case which should have not been atm, this is 100% reality you cannot run away from it.

All your arguments are not related in this topic and really i laugh at them.

First thing you don't understand, why every season i have to lose all tournaments against him? I want to play the game with a reasonable money investment. I'm an elite class manager, kicked his poor arse many times, but it's not possible to win again after the game update about AvQ importance and white/grey skills effectiveness. No matter what you try, at the end of season you get a big zero, he will get his quadruple gift easily.

About PSG, its funny. In local league a club can dominate the season( don't forget what LOSC Lille did in 20/21 season), but when you participate in international tournaments, it may not be possible. Money does not guarantee you the success. If you were right, where's the Champions League trophies in their museum? Sorry sorry...They had to face with other competitive big clubs like Real Madrid Juventus Chelsea, isn't it?

Please look at the quality difference after server update has been finished on Day1. Captured at both teams have not made new transfers or investment yet. My assistant manager tries to tell the truth in a good manner like "we'll be a party clown in his club house." Is this draw ok and healty? If you still don't see any problem here, i'm not concerned with your thoughts anymore.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20220425_140532.jpg 
Views:	74 
Size:	91.2 KB 
ID:	139272

Name:	20220425_140557.jpg 
Views:	73 
Size:	96.3 KB 
ID:	139273
    If you removed all your friends and still got him, soft/hard manipulation and tanking might be the last 2 options. You do have to remove ALL friends because i notice some of my competition add all friends who support me which i believe might affect draws causing me to end up facing the same guys repeatedly.
    Last edited by EastsiderSG; 04-26-2022 at 05:09 AM.
    RaiKo likes this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by EastsiderSG View Post
    If you removed all your friends and still got him, soft/hard manipulation and tanking might be the last 2 options. You do have to remove ALL friends because i notice some of my competition add all friends who support me which i believe might affect draws causing me to end up facing the same guys repeatedly.
    I deleted all friends before maintenance. It partly worked. Get rid of him from my cup, but matched again in CL. I thought a team from his league in my association. Could it be reason?

I will never be silent until they fix draw mechanism to be fair otherwise i have to delete this game as soon as i find a game that's replacement of it. Sorry my time is valuable enough not to have this crap.
    0 team vs  team in CL draw.-20220522_111235.jpg

I deleted all friends before maintenance. It partly worked. Get rid of him from my cup, but matched again in CL. I thought a team from his league in my association. Could it be reason?

I will never be silent until they fix draw mechanism to be fair otherwise i have to delete this game as soon as i find a game that's replacement of it. Sorry my time is valuable enough not to have this crap.

Name:	20220522_111235.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	87.4 KB 
ID:	139441
    Never experienced it but i do think its possible.

Can try adding weak inactive teams at your level that do not support. Might help your draws a little as well.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123