Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: $500 team vs $5 team in CL draw.

Addicted

$500 team vs $5 team in CL draw.

Is contributing the game still included Top Eleven policies regarding respect to free or low-budget teams and a widening gap of investing money inequality?

Must we have that monster team created with Personal trainer and many boosters every season his starting AvQ is 50% higher than 2nd highest AvQ team in same CL and Cup draw? Is it really hard to find similar AvQ teams participating in his competitions? Or you letting him win easy quadruples is a way of saying "thank you" for invested an enormous amount of money by him.

0 team vs  team in CL draw.-20220414_015214.jpg
    0 team vs  team in CL draw.-20220414_030236.jpg
    0 team vs  team in CL draw.-20220414_015120.jpg
    0 team vs  team in CL draw.-20220414_015733.jpg
    Last edited by RaiKo; 04-14-2022 at 12:08 AM.
    Der_Ryan_M and senicro like this.

Addicted
    So they give you opportunity to choose how you want to play the game - you want to win or you want to loose
    RaiKo likes this.

Pro
    I don't see anything wrong in this. He invested money with the view of holding a significant avq advantage, he's a whale! If anyone has an advantage it's your team because you are one level above him and that's already a +20 quality advantage!

Unfair draws are draws that pit a team with a +1 or sometimes +2 level giving the higher level team a very unfair advantage over the lower level team.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan117 View Post
    I don't see anything wrong in this. He invested money with the view of holding a significant avq advantage, he's a whale! If anyone has an advantage it's your team because you are one level above him and that's already a +20 quality advantage!

Unfair draws are draws that pit a team with a +1 or sometimes +2 level giving the higher level team a very unfair advantage over the lower level team.

1) 31 teams in CL, AvQ around 80-110% 1 team is 160%. His team's already capable of fighting against +2LvL teams. You don't see anything wrong in this.

2) In Cup 63 teams AvQ between 70-110% 1 team is 160% what a pity! Must be very fair and tough draw for him, but you still don't see anything wrong in this.

3) Assistant manager is not able to offer a new sign who's max. 8 star quality vs upcoming opponents 9 star 180% player.
    0 team vs  team in CL draw.-psx_20220415_003454.jpg

It's very obvious and clear that all draws are unfair and all wrong. Non negotiable in every sense. He's abusing the game with spending too much money. Something like a bug because the game cannot match him with +2 Level clubs for balanced draw. +1 Level +20% AvQ boost is not helping and also there aren't enough similar AvQ teams in server, either. I hope you won't have a monster team in your pots.
    Last edited by RaiKo; 04-14-2022 at 10:21 PM.

Pro
    No I don't see anything wrong. He invested a sizeable amount of money to gain an advantage, what do you expect Nordeus to do? Maybe put him in +4 level competitions where his advantage will be wiped off and he will just be another 6 star team? How will that be fair to him?

As a manager who constantly compete in +1 level tournaments where some super teams manipulate the draw so bad that they end up in -1 level tournaments instead of being in +1 level tournaments themselves, I find complaining about a -1 level team ridiculous given that Nordeus already gave you a clear 20% quality advantage.

Here is one of such +1 level teams I've had to face this season

Sent from my M2010J19SG using Tapatalk

Apprentice
    Not sure what you are complaining about, you have Real,Madrid buying the best players it can to have an huge advantage over their opponents. It is just football.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan117 View Post
    No I don't see anything wrong. He invested a sizeable amount of money to gain an advantage, what do you expect Nordeus to do? Maybe put him in +4 level competitions where his advantage will be wiped off and he will just be another 6 star team? How will that be fair to him?

As a manager who constantly compete in +1 level tournaments where some super teams manipulate the draw so bad that they end up in -1 level tournaments instead of being in +1 level tournaments themselves, I find complaining about a -1 level team ridiculous given that Nordeus already gave you a clear 20% quality advantage.

Here is one of such +1 level teams I've had to face this season

Sent from my M2010J19SG using Tapatalk
    Your example is not related in this case. His team's real AvQ is 139.3% and yours 134.2% i don't see any problem in your draw. You should tell us your AvQ on day 1. If he got a balanced fair draw and then he spent the money to increase his team's AvQ, would be ok and never complained about it, but my rival getting easy quadruples in every season what we are talking about.

After server update on day1 (without investing and transfer) my rival AvQ is 160% second highest is 110% and my AvQ on day 1 was 92%.

So if having such competitors which are 50% weaker than your club on day 1 is ok, Sorry i'm not concerned with your ideas of justice. i have nothing else to say to you! No matter what you think, the truth is he's abusing game and He takes away other clubs chance to be won or defended their titles.
    Last edited by RaiKo; 04-16-2022 at 06:24 PM.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by texhorn60 View Post
    Not sure what you are complaining about, you have Real,Madrid buying the best players it can to have an huge advantage over their opponents. It is just football.
    Investment and transfers after server maintenance on day 1, you are right and i accept it's in football. But if he starts season 50% stronger than second best team in his draws. It's not fair and there's very big problem.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiKo View Post
    Your example is not related in this case. His team's real AvQ is 139.3% and yours 134.2% i don't see any problem in your draw. You should tell us your AvQ on day 1. If he got a balanced fair draw and then he spent the money to increase his team's AvQ, would be ok and never complained about it, but my rival getting easy draws in every season what we are talking about.

After server update on day1 (without investing and transfer) my rival AvQ is 160% second highest is 110% and my AvQ on day 1 was 92%.

So if having such competitors which are 50% weaker than your club on day 1, i have nothing else to say to you! No matter what you think, the truth is he's abusing game and He takes away other clubs chance to be won or defended their titles.
    You don't see a problem when my team is 134% Vs his 139% on a normal day. Then Nordeus simply gifts him an extra 20% quality making it 134% Vs 159% all because he is in a higher level.

Now he did nothing to earn that extra 20% it was simply handed to him by nordeus by virtue of him grossly manipulating the draw with the 1* players in his team and that puts my team in a serious disadvantage.

However in your case you have a -1 level team who is already disadvantaged thanks to Nordeus but has invested heavily in the game to make up and quite simply blow the other teams out of the water with sheer avg quality rather than manipulate the draw to play teams his level. He has done no wrong!

I don’t think that “fair draw” is when all teams are equal or close quality. When someone manager invest time and money in the game he makes it for easy win. I will not going into the psychological profile of this manager, why he need easy win, but this is the reason to invest his hard earned money in the game. So in my opinion it is very unfair to make him meet others strong teams. If I make my team 140-150% quality, I will expect easy draw and easy wins.
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast