Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By Steppenwolf

Thread: Gems and goats

Gems and goats

Ok guys this is just a post for people to express experiences with finding Fast trainers and possible gems in youth academy (if they exist) with a question for the experienced managers.

Here goes, so this season I tried to find one of these brutes after landing a jammy 1 token sub gk last season who trained at 2222222223, and so far this season i have bought many 3/4 star youth for 70+ tokens with no joy and the best training at 1222222, Dafaq is all that about why are they so rare.

Just as i decided to give up after blasting many tokens i put my last bid on a 44% 18y st no play style who trained 2222222 all the way with no 3 but straight 2s all the way, is this guy a world class trainer ?
    Last edited by Gem Hunter; 04-14-2022 at 03:22 PM.

if your very 1st train from 6veryhard drill yields 2SA meaning he's fastrainer

VIP
    They are all slow in the Youth Academy... And the fastest ones are the weakest ones among them, yet still too slow comparing to players bought at auction... You can check every player you sign in the YA slot, by clicking on Local Coach (x1.2) and see how fast they are... 15.5% is slow...

Gems and goats-1gcccccccccc.jpg
    Altiplano, Der_Ryan_M and PaulG like this.

jarharnamme
    i am aware of this, i even divide the skills for the 3 very hard drills to get the lowest average, but wondering if 2222 or 22223 or if you get more 3s out of the 50/50 means there are other lvls of fast trainers..

Steppenwolf
    i though so but was hoping you still had a chance even if the drop was minimal, was not aware of that youth academy little trick you just shared thanks for that

Addicted
    If A player earns +3 sp in one training session, that means you find the fastest trainer in market.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Steppenwolf View Post
    They are all slow in the Youth Academy... And the fastest ones are the weakest ones among them, yet still too slow comparing to players bought at auction... You can check every player you sign in the YA slot, by clicking on Local Coach (x1.2) and see how fast they are... 15.5% is slow...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1gcccccccccc.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	81.8 KB 
ID:	139205
    Just checked my two and they're both 13.3%

VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by gogs67 View Post
    Just checked my two and they're both 13.3%
    That's very slow... Only in the first season of new Youth Academy I've seen a player over 19%... And never again... Comparing to other players, 15.5% is good, but still too slow...
    Last edited by Steppenwolf; 04-16-2022 at 10:44 AM.