Thread: Nations League VIIth & Nations World Cup IInd Ed. Seasons 156/157

Nations League VIIth & Nations World Cup IInd Ed. Seasons 156/157

The next season the OMA will administrate the 7th edition of the 3vs3 Nations League, remember that we have a Presidentialist system with 70 National Federations where we obtain the representatives to fight for the title.

We will play this time a double group staged tournament with a first phase with 8 groups of 3 teams and then a 2nd group stage with 4 groups of 3 that will give the access to the QFs.

We will fight for the last 4 World Cup IInd Ed. places and too the winners have 90Tokens x3 as usual.

Reach me for more info and join the Official managers Association.

Nations League VIIth & Nations World Cup IInd Ed. Seasons 156/157-7thnl.jpg

Apprentice
    Been playing the game for 9 years, at level 100 (top of my server), in a Diamond association team, in a legend group on Facebook, BUT got no idea what you are talking about sorry??? Can you explain in idiot speak please? edit, I am already in the official managers group and posted there. Thanks
    Last edited by davewootton1964; 03-20-2022 at 09:59 AM.

A bit of update, we played the 1st Group Stage, the 8 group leaders reached the 2nd group stage and teams placed 2md and 3rd played x2 rounds of captain duels so to reduce 16 teams to 4 that joined the Group Stage 2.
    Right now we almost completed the 2nd Group Stage and the QFs round will follow.
    Indonesia, Albania, Vietnam and Colombia reached the QFs right now,

I'm thinking that we may try a edition with 5 players per team so 3vs3 but each federation could have 2 substituties to replace players once they earn x2 defeats in a row.
    Nations League VIIth & Nations World Cup IInd Ed. Seasons 156/157-stage-2-update-last2.png

Addicted
    well, if not need too much time for hang arround i can join, but my daily time is limited no just to play, to other comm as well, that is why i dont have discord or line for any out of game communications

Nations League VIIth Edition 3vs3
    We reached the semifinals stage

Nations League VIIth & Nations World Cup IInd Ed. Seasons 156/157-nl7-sfs3.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by drazen vtc View Post
    well, if not need too much time for hang arround i can join, but my daily time is limited no just to play, to other comm as well, that is why i dont have discord or line for any out of game communications
    Well, our tournaments last for a whole season, so then you need to be selected in your national federation to be part of the 3 representatives.
    If you want to be available you should join first your federation and the main OMA Group so to stay a bit tunned.