Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven - 3D Live Match improvements - Counterattacks

Addicted
    My first 'Mourinho style' title in league. Thanks to 3d view and counter attack updates, finished the last season with no scoring player on the table.

[Official] Top Eleven - 3D Live Match improvements - Counterattacks-20220424_104232.jpg
    [Official] Top Eleven - 3D Live Match improvements - Counterattacks-20220424_104256.jpg

The opponent seems to break +90% of my counterattacks all the time, or if it doesn't get broken the shooter misses the goal.

Addicted
    Counters looks better than before, need imorovements, but what bother me more is why there is no second ball shoot after goalie save or hiting the post, looks retarded when no attackers goes for rebound ball even if they drop directly in front of them

Rookie
    Non attending opponent
    i have 20% possesion bonus

what does that mean ????
    Opponent has 3 shots on target and scores 3 times while my team run around like headless chickens passing up chance after chance and dont actually have a shot until the 58th minute.

Possesion bonus is a hinderence not a bonus , players just making endless ridiculous passes to fulfill a stat rather than take an easy chance to shoot.

Rookie
    Why do we shoot from every free kick, no variation.
    And why do strikers stand about after a shot is eventually made, real players react top eleven players just stop

Rookie
    Counter attacks are anything but, especially if you have a possesion bonus, you will either end up with a striker going round the goal keeper and then making a ridiculous pass or standing and waiting to be tackled

Quote Originally Posted by robbrand1967 View Post
    Why do we shoot from every free kick, no variation.
    And why do strikers stand about after a shot is eventually made, real players react top eleven players just stop
    yeah, back in 2d there're variations when suddenly new player takes in the freekick instead of usual FKtaker and i instantly know it's gonna be a goal after the freekick hits the wall the usual taker will shoot it from the rebound.

these days it's direct shot either goes in or out.
    funnily because of 10 hattricks task i do tons of friendlies and i saw a freekick near half line and the ball goes in like a golf shot, it shoots up high and lands perfectly and the GK cant even save it!

Quote Originally Posted by robbrand1967 View Post
    Non attending opponent
    i have 20% possesion bonus

what does that mean ????
    Opponent has 3 shots on target and scores 3 times while my team run around like headless chickens passing up chance after chance and dont actually have a shot until the 58th minute.

Possesion bonus is a hinderence not a bonus , players just making endless ridiculous passes to fulfill a stat rather than take an easy chance to shoot.
    actually they did improve on this, i've beaten higher% manager who didnt spectate his match & i have lose against weaker opponent when he spectate & i forgot to spectate mine.
    i actually kinda like this because this is fair!
    back then there're also kinda people who send in their dummy to watch their match & only enter in final minutes & subbed in to get green. because somehow the bot in Top11 is better than when you spectate your own match

Quote Originally Posted by jarharnamme View Post
    actually they did improve on this, i've beaten higher% manager who didnt spectate his match & i have lose against weaker opponent when he spectate & i forgot to spectate mine.
    i actually kinda like this because this is fair!
    back then there're also kinda people who send in their dummy to watch their match & only enter in final minutes & subbed in to get green. because somehow the bot in Top11 is better than when you spectate your own match
    All teams will start to lose a certain percentage of matches to weaker teams. It is not because of counterattacks. Been like that since i started playing. The fact is most counterattacks do not result in scoring. Everyone I know including myself are advising others to turn it off, giving up possession for nothing. Its in the guides that we should use alternate accounts to attend matches to avoid troll results, attending only if necessary.

I am sure most of you already read this. Workarounds and suggestions to beat troll results by our senior forumers.
    https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...eason-133.html
    Last edited by EastsiderSG; 06-01-2022 at 04:56 AM.

Banned
    Nordeus cheaters.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast