Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven - 3D Live Match improvements - Counterattacks

Quote Originally Posted by Alexus View Post
    Hello, you have new Bugs, after you improve game today. In statistics, every penalty or free kick is not as shot on goal . It is mistake.
    In event, during one match game collapsing more than 10x , when i want substitute injury player or any players.
    And in match when I have power 128 % against 76 % strong team in event...Shot 15:16 , shots on target 5:1. REsult only 3:0 Absolutely un realitstic...
    Real shots in this match want be 20 :2 , on target 10 :1 ....Result more than 5 : 0 .... Please repair this Bugs.
    Thank you
    it's not bugs. it's new features of Top11
    Michael026 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by royalarsenal View Post
    when i did the beta test and filled out the survey after, these are the things i mentioned as to why i felt it wasn't ready for release. i guess you all figured it's best to release and then fix later.
    every old players of this game doesnt really want 3d but more fixed on bugs, errors, problems in this game and proper draw %, rewards etc.
    but since new players keep asking and pushing so nodeus be like

"you want 3d? here's 3d for you guys
    oh it's also comes with tons of bugs..but we're still improving the 3d tho
    hey go invite your family & friends to play this awesome 3d game "
    Michael026 likes this.

Addicted
    Uhuuu...ce de erori dupa update)svfing

https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...me-engine.html

yesterday I was kicked out of champions league because of this new bugs...

I use to play TE years ago and was a top level player but got fed up of playing the same teams over and over! About 2 years ago I decided to come back for another go and there have been loads of improvements! The biggest step forward thou was this season bringing 3d like some other online games? and for its 1st season it has been quite good! Yes there are going to be bugs because its such a big upgrade but hopefully over the next few seasons they be sorted out? All I ask is that any tweaking they do to sort out these bugs are do them at the end of the season so its a level playing field all season! doing it during the season can upset the strats you set up and ruin an otherwise successful season?

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by u3poD View Post
    yesterday I was kicked out of champions league because of this new bugs...
    lol i got kicked out of the cup for this..
    they really should edit the goalie saves thing

Dreamer
    This is not the usual counterattack, it's just the usual attacking act like counter. More than 10 counter happen in a match.

Addicted
    I think live animations are turned into an unbalanced mechanism in order to represent counter attack animations. Also i noticed that ST power efficiency(contribution) has been changed or broken. Scoring goals only possible with same animation.(mid range shot from middle etc.) Animations variability was better before the patch.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiKo View Post
    I think live animations are turned into an unbalanced mechanism in order to represent counter attack animations. Also i noticed that ST power efficiency(contribution) has been changed or broken. Scoring goals only possible with same animation.(mid range shot from middle etc.) Animations variability was better before the patch.
    my striker scored 97 goals this season so far and 0 after the new update.
    RaiKo likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by hudai View Post
    my striker scored 97 goals this season so far and 0 after the new update.
    I was telling you guys I would train an ST. Considering the recent changes, probably won't bother anymore

The free prize ST and AMC from events every season would suffice since high whites can't pull the punches like it used to
    Last edited by EastsiderSG; 04-22-2022 at 07:23 AM.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast