Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: Season 157 - Are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by texhorn60 View Post
    Not true, this season. I am a big spender. They have really shut down the scoring. One way is the goalie rating starts climbing at the beginning of the game and keeps climbing I am taking about 6-7 star goalies facing an offense that is loaded with 10 and 9 stars. Spenders don’t spend to get the same result that lesser teams get.

I understand it is frustrating to play against spenders. However, it is real life. Who wins The Liga, EPL, German or Italian leagues? The spenders.

However, Nordeus could limit how much could be spent or how many star players one could have, but that isn’t going to happen. Boost, special competitions, the Academy, special offerings all the time and special abilities and I could go on and on.

This is not about fairness. Notice their rewards. You gain more playing in worthless association matches over the weekend than you do winning a treble. One person will get 30% for having the highest scorer in the league. That is it. However, if you like jerseys, emblems, and pitches, there are plenty of those. You might gain a player, but he is too old and not that good most of the time.
    I have won 28 leagues, 28 cups, and 20 CL in 42 seasons. I quit for about 8 of those. Anyway, I see myself quitting again and for good. Great game in a lot of ways but they really don’t even do much for the spenders. They ignore us as they do you.
    wrong. in german league bayern didnt spend as much as dortmund or wolfsburg or hertha. they just pay high wages for their player but they keep their best players not selling em because they're not selling club. if we want to call bayern they're more of a keeper than spender

and yes spender doesnt always win in this game compared to other f2p mobile games.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by jarharnamme View Post
    wrong. in german league bayern didnt spend as much as dortmund or wolfsburg or hertha. they just pay high wages for their player but they keep their best players not selling em because they're not selling club. if we want to call bayern they're more of a keeper than spender

and yes spender doesnt always win in this game compared to other f2p mobile games.
    Bayern gets who they want and when they want from the other German clubs. The only clubs they fear who will buy their players are Real Madrid and Barcelona.

In real life team success is more related to player wages rather than money spent on the transfer market.

Quote Originally Posted by texhorn60 View Post
    Bayern gets who they want and when they want from the other German clubs. The only clubs they fear who will buy their players are Real Madrid and Barcelona.
    Bayern don’t really get what they want from other German club like KaiHavertz, ArturoVidal, KevinDeBruyne, and many more.
    They only get the 1 who have release clause & are last year contract or free transfer

Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    In real life team success is more related to player wages rather than money spent on the transfer market.
    True. But to relate that with top11 is the opposite because the wage doesn’t mean anything in this game. The cash-in-top11 is useless!

VIP
    Idiocy yesterday... Weaker GK, with several, much weaker attributes makes 7 saves, my GK makes none... A team who scored 11 goals in 11 games, against a team who conceded 10 goals in 11 games... And they want my money for this...

Season 157 - Are you ready?-1fvvvvvvvvvvvv.jpg
    Season 157 - Are you ready?-1fvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv.jpg
    Season 157 - Are you ready?-1fvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv.jpg

VIP
    Idiocy today... 124% 7-star GK saves only 1 of 3 on target, while 84% 5-star GK saves 4 of 6 on target... The other day, a bot 2-star GK makes 8 saves against much stronger opponent... And they want my money for this... Dream on... And this sh*t always happens when I play a League game against a friend from the bottom of the table... Both games, yesterday (the post above) and this one, I knew this will happen... It's so predictable... In 99% of trolling situations I know they will happen, just looking at the table and the other teams' results... Btw, this was the 5th game in row I was unable to land the starting 11 and it's half of the season...

And if you think Top Eleven can't make worse than this, trust me, they will make it worse... They are champions in cutting branches they are sitting on... If I would be Nordeus owner, I would fire them all...

Season 157 - Are you ready?-1fu.jpg
    Season 157 - Are you ready?-1fuuuuu.jpg
    Season 157 - Are you ready?-1fuuuuuu.jpg
    Season 157 - Are you ready?-1fuuuuuuu.jpg
    Season 157 - Are you ready?-1fuuuuuuuu.jpg

what was the mentality both attack and defense sides?

ما هو مستواك الحالي؟
    ما هي ميزانيتك لهذا الموسم؟
    180ml
    من الذي تريد استبداله؟
    فريقي ممتاز واريد تطويره ولكني احتاج مراكز dc mc
    ما هي أهدافك لهذا الموسم؟
    المركز الاول في الدوري
    جلب الكاس
    وأنني خارج دوري الابطال
    ما هو مستوى تدريبك؟
    جيد نوعا ما
    الذي سيكون تشكيلتك الرئيسية؟
    Abdul-sada
    هل فزت بجائزة هداف؟
    نعم سابقا والان لدي اثنين من لاعبيني هدافي الدوري

Quote Originally Posted by www.vffhggggg.com View Post
    ما هو مستواك الحالي؟
    ما هي ميزانيتك لهذا الموسم؟
    180ml
    من الذي تريد استبداله؟
    فريقي ممتاز واريد تطويره ولكني احتاج مراكز dc mc
    ما هي أهدافك لهذا الموسم؟
    المركز الاول في الدوري
    جلب الكاس
    وأنني خارج دوري الابطال
    ما هو مستوى تدريبك؟
    جيد نوعا ما
    الذي سيكون تشكيلتك الرئيسية؟
    Abdul-sada
    هل فزت بجائزة هداف؟
    نعم سابقا والان لدي اثنين من لاعبيني هدافي الدوري
    Please try to write in English, since its the main language we use in the forum.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast