Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: Season 157 - Are you ready?

Apprentice
    The game is not the same game. They have it screwed up. The results really don’t make sense. My team is 177, and I struggle to score some games. In their effort to skew the results and have closer games, they do a disservice to those who spend, practice, buy, and attend games. My best striker use to win man of the match almost all the time. Now MoM is my DL who delivers corner kicks. In 42 seasons, that rarely happened almost never but not now. They make sure that one of my players are injured every game. They make sure I lead the league in yellow cards, thus red cards. Teams with great talent rarely get a card. I could go on because they are not going to fix anything

VIP
    United's AMR scored 10 goals in 14 games, then scored none in the next 15 games... Stupid...

Pro
    2 yellow cards and a penalty conceded at once! Well that's a first.

Sent from my M2010J19SG using Tapatalk
    MNK Kaskada likes this.
    The Best of the Best

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan117 View Post
    2 yellow cards and a penalty conceded at once! Well that's a first.

Sent from my M2010J19SG using Tapatalk
    I have played Turkey three times. Three ties. It is rigged. I am a lot better too. Also, different formations and tactics. They want to pay tokens.

Can you spot what is wrong with this match. Did they add new feature in game where substitued player could get second yellow card, they really thought on everything. Season 157 - Are you ready?-screenshot_2022-05-16-01-59-39-858_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg

Not to mention that Indonesia with 10 players had 5% more possesion than with 11, and they really played better without left midfilder (ML).

VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post
    Not to mention that Indonesia with 10 players had 5% more possesion than with 11, and they really played better without left midfilder (ML).
    Do you really believe that they know what they are doing???
    MNK Kaskada and jarharnamme like this.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by texhorn60 View Post
    I have played Turkey three times. Three ties. It is rigged. I am a lot better too. Also, different formations and tactics. They want to pay tokens.
    All my games against them have ended in either a draw or a 1 goal deficit defeat.

If you ask Nordeus about the 2 yellow cards they would probably say the first one commited the foul leading to the penalty and the second got booked because of protests against the penalty decision lol!
    MNK Kaskada likes this.

VIP
    Superbly prepared and highly motivated top dog (8 points ahead of 2nd place team, the best goal difference), playing a game at own turf, against 9% weaker team from the bottom half of the league table... and can't make a single chance in the first half...
    STUPIDITY of the game reached new level...
    League top scorer, an 8-star player, on fire, got tackled every time...

Season 157 - Are you ready?-1frrrrrrrrrrrr.jpg

Season 157 - Are you ready?-p101.jpg

perfect 10s defenders?
    (decide to put in 4th defender & the game automatically gives him 9something rating turns out he only get 6.5 when subs in at 80++ minutes)
    how the fuk they calculate it? 19tackles, 10block shots, 10 clearance from corners?

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast